Returing player

Hi i am a seasoned player, returning to this game and am looking for guild or group of players that are also seasoned :p. i have seen that there are players on this game that are past 45 and would like to know if i could join this prestigious club lol

Hi there. I think before anyone (who seriously could be a match for you) can put their hats into the ring, you might need to explain a bit more about what sort of guild you’re looking for. “Seasoned” could describe older players, or also those who are experienced at higher levels of raiding, PvP, M+ etc.

You might also want to say if you’re wanting to stay alliance and/or on your realm, or if you’re willing to switch.

You’re welcome to check out our realm advert and see if that might fit your requirements. We have a mature player-base so we tick that particular box :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Hi Blinks

Feel free to add me on Discord: GreenDragon#8523 , to see if we are the right fit for you. :slight_smile:

Hi there Blinks, I run Twisted Reality over on Silvermoon [A] and we have a bunch of people who already belong to that club as well some younguns too. If a fun atmosphere and doing your best with the group sounds like you then I would love to hear from you.
Kittenmauled#7907 - discord

Hi Blinks

Don’t know if you would interested to switch over to Horde. In that case you add me on Discord: Antionette#8339 if you want to have a chat :slight_smile:

Hello, Blinks.
I am from Healer Problem horde guild on Draenor. We are mainly focused on mythic raiding, but also have quite busy social community with related activities. Most of our members are 35+ yo with jobs, families, kids. If you like to learn more, please contact me on discord Cheyanna#5202 or battlenet Lawura#2369.

Hello

Free feel to reach out if you still need a guild :slight_smile: