Return of PvP power?

Not sure about the RnG part though, and what to think of it.
This data seems yet to be confirmed, but measures in favour of PvP were to be expected anyways.

2 Likes

I want to know more about PvP Power in shadowlands.

What does it mean ? Is that when you enter PvP a modifier come up ?

Anyone have seen what that does ? I need more info to this about how my damage will be changed in PvP.

if that’s true and if it’s working like it did in the past oh boy it would get me more excited than the return of PvP vendors tbh.

then they just have to remove all the hidden scaling and we are talking

5 Likes

If there’s even a spark of hope that this means that PvP gear is BiS in PvP then I’m ever so happy.

8 Likes

looks more like a trinket bonus or something

didn’t they explicit said in the last week there will be no pvp stat?

No, PvP only stats like PvP resilience/PvP power will never and shall never come back.

3 Likes

Hope we get PvP resilience back too.

5 Likes

Instant unsub for me when it will return. Wonder if I can refund Shadowlands :joy:

Probably not :roll_eyes:

Ofcourse you will unsub, fake threats from someone who hardly plays pvp in the first place.

3 Likes

At least I play PvP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I will certainly dont play PvP with Resilence

Why are you so mad? Unfortunately for you, nobody cares for your opinion. I have seen you talking nonsense on multiple threads (spam/trolling?).

Arena participation is the lowest it’s ever been. If this is what Blizzard has to do to save PvP, then let them do it. Your 13 EUR pales in comparison to thousands that will come back once they implement PvP stats. I suggest you unsubscribe right now.

6 Likes

This doesn’t look like pvp power coming back. Then you guys will cry “b-b-but blizzard promissed!”.
It just looks like some not finished trinket effect.

I am not mad :joy:
Goblin is mad :joy:

I dont care about arena~ I care about normal PvP where players are playing for fun without “Gladiators” destroying everyone using one finger.

(Add stat that is working only in arena and I will be fine with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Your “Thousands” are numbers out of thin air but even if it would be real~ I wonder how many out of more casual players will unsubscribe when game will start asking for even more gear farming.

You Hardcore PvPers cant even generate High Elf level of thread.

There’s a thing called statistics in this world.
Statistics is always objectively true since it’s derived from pure math. There’s no such thing as “thin air” in math. It’s not that hard to look up arena participation.

And by the way, gladiators play at 2.4k+ rating, not at 1.5k. I don’t think you have met a single gladiator let alone a r1 player. Maybe you have at the start of an arena season, before they climbed to their rating (which takes them like 1-2 hours of playing).

Wow pvp’rs - “Blizz, y u have pvp powa? REEEE I haff to farm gear to pwn bad playas when I’m better than them by miles! REEE”

Blizz take away pvp power and implement templates

Wow pvpr’s “Blizz, y u take gear out? Now I have no goals. REEEE”

Look, theres 100 reasons why participation is low, but is pvp power really the answer to anything?

Also, just like “noone cares about the opinion” of the guy you were quoting, noone cares about yours. Your invoking “stats” is laughable, give me some stats, tell me what you want them to say and I’m fudge it to do that for you, they don’t say “lies, damn lies and then statistics” for nothing.

2 Likes

all i see is pve players crying a river, but ofc they dont want pvp power, look at bfa now, its good for them, bcz they can farm that +15 and even if they are dogsh*t in pvp they will win by gear, and now when there would be a pvp stat, they just cry bcz wouldnt win a single fair match. nothing new, pve community again. pce

2 Likes

Here’s the thing, more PVE players do PVP than “PVP players” exist. So of course you have to design PVP for the PVE people too.

What you’re not factoring in is how well will PVP reward decent PVE gear, which in turn is also good for PVP.
I think anyone that excels at one aspect of the game should be able to take their character power rewards into another aspect of the game. That’s what MMO-RPGs are all about.

If you want balanced skill based PVP then you need to play a MOBA, FPS or some sort of strategy game.

1 Like

And why? I’m curious

Except it is not said by the same person.

I don’t get what’s so wrong with PvP specific gear? For me it’s excellent solution.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Dev artifact for now.

There were similar stuff which was datamined yet turned out to be nothing but old prototypes in this alpha

Don’t get too worked out for now