Returning casual looking for sociable home

Hey, so like the title says. I am looking for a home as I have returned after only playing bits to keep up this expansion and then waiting for Zandalari. I’ve been leveling but alone I am already loosing the will to play and miss the social side.
I play casually as I am on nearly every day but day time rather than weekends and have done my share of all sorts of raiding since vanilla and can’t really commit now. I have a lot of knowledge of the game so always happy to help people out and have a laugh. Other people leveling (sure are a few with the trolls) would be a plus as I’m spamming dungeons but mainly I miss the talk.

Anyone point me in the right direction I would be happy for a chat

Hello. We have a nice and casual guild called New Day, if you would like to join. You can read all about it here:

And a lot of people have made Zandalari alts, there are so many alts that have joined recently, so I’m sure you could find someone to level with. Yesterday we even had a Zandalari troll party event where we played classic dungeons to level up together, i got 18 levels i think =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.