Returning Fury Warrior LFG

Hello,

I hope you are doing well and having a nice day. I just hit a new level 60 character on the EU servers. I came over from America and was not able to transfer anything over, so I had to start fresh. I am a 27-year old master’s student. I am looking for a tight-knit community that enjoys playing the game together. I am really into anything, such as M+, PvP, world PvP, Raiding, etc. I am not looking for anything incredibly hardcore, unless the community is solid and friendly.

Okay with any faction and with server transfer!

I do have experience with mythic raiding and heroic raiding. Some achievements include:

Normal & Heroic Firelands Full Clear (Cata)
Normal & Heroic (2/8) Dragon Soul (Cata)
Heroic Hellfire Citadel (WoD)
Heroic & Mythic (4/10) Nighthold (Legion)
Heroic & Mythic (4/9) ToS (Legion)
Heroic & Mythic (8/11) AtB (Legion)
Heroic & Mythic (6/8) Eternal Palace (BFA)
Heroic & Mythic (6/12) Ny’alotha (BFA)

If needed, I have Warrior logs from ATB and Mage logs from Ny’alotha. Can be sent to you upon request. Thank you and have a nice day!

If interested, my battle tag is: Cartoonz#1835

Afternoon Cartoonz! I hope you’re well?

Welcome to the EU servers :slight_smile: I hope you’ve had a good time so far - I know I was very much welcomed when I spent some time on the US servers.

Rekindled is very much a “a tight-knit community that enjoys playing the game together”, our core game is WoW but it doesn’t stop there. Within WoW, our main focus is PvE and social activities, although there are plenty of people into PvP as-well.

If you’d like to find out more about us, please message me on discord (Mistree#2749), or check out our recruitment post for info/other ways to get in touch!

I hope you have a fab day!
Mistree

Still looking!

Hey - firstly, welcome to EU servers!

If you’re still looking, I’d love if you could check out our official forum post for Vespertine, we’re a social/aotc guild that likes to do a bit of everything. All info is written out in detail but if you still have any questions feel free to ask! [H] [Draenor] <Vespertine> Social/HC raiding guild 9/10 HC

Good luck on your search and I hope you find a guild that resonates with you.

Hey there,

I have added your battlenet tag, im Petrova so message me when youre online nad we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Hey there mate! Welcome back:)
check this out, and see if its something for you^^

We have a few transplants US > EU and we have a few US based players also if you are interested. This is us.

Hi Grassroots, have you managed to find a new in-game home yet?

If not, I wonder if Soul Crusaders might be what you are looking for?

Soul Crusaders, established in 2007, is in the process of rebuilding after a 3 year hiatus (2017 - 2020). Currently a social guild enjoying M+ (around 8-12 at the moment, sometimes getting timed, sometimes not), the goal is to work towards building a social raid team again. We are enjoying working as a team and building on our game skills in a no-pressure environment.

Real life always comes first, so we might move a little slower than other guilds, but the point of the game is to enjoy it, not be stressed about it. We’re looking for solid long-term, non-toxic players of any experience level - new players are just as welcome as WoW veterans, aged 21+

We use Discord for voice comms and general chatter but do still have the old-school website with forums, events calendar and gasp application form, so you will need to post an app there please. This is to help us gauge if you would be a good fit for the guild - and also gives you an idea of whether the guild might be a good fit for you.

As I can’t post the website URL here, you can also find us via the guild finder on Turalyon/Doomhammer servers, to get in touch before applying on the website :slight_smile:
I’ve added your battletag (mine is Sheira), hopefully we can catch up later this evening :slight_smile: