Returning Lock looking for a raiding guild

Hi there,
as stated in the title I’m a returning player who is looking for a raiding guild to progress with. I do have general raiding experience minus the new raids of this expansion but I’m a faster and active learner. My item lvl is not the best but I’m in the process of fixing that. Raiding isn’t the only thing I’m looking for, in fact the main aspect is that I’m looking for an active social guild to make some new friends :3

So if any of you are interested please contact me; Btag LazyTurtle#215825
server is Twisting Nether EU, forgot to mention that oops

Hello Grimair,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn EU, is a 12 year old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still try to progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST
Aside from raiding we also try to do other things like arena’s, M+ and other activities

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (bnet)

Cheers.

Hi there Grimair,

I have sent you a friend request (wilsonnxo#2881) as I would be very interested in talking to you about recruitment. I hail from an Alliance guild on the Silvermoon server called Call of the Void. We are currently 9/9 Normal & 4/9 Heroic in Dazar’alor. We have regular groups of players who also regularly run mtyhic+ so no doubt we could help you gear if you are interested.

Please find my full recruitment post at: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-call-of-the-void-silvermoon/29810

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Grimair! I’ve added you on Battlenet (Tea003#2501)!

A little bit about our guild:
We raid 2 nights a week, we run lots of M+ dungeons of various key levels, we have fun social events and achievement runs.
We are active and have people online most of the day for banter and running content etc :blush:

Feel free to add me on Discord (Tea003#8087) for a chat if you don’t catch me online in game :grin:

Greetings Grimair,

We’re currently looking for a Warlock to bolster our ranks. Granted we’re not on Twisting Nether but on Draenor, I would still like to ask you to check out our recruitment topic.

Hope to hear from you soon!

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal BoD - 9/9 - Heroic BoD 4/9 - Mythic BoD 1/9

We are now recruiting to fill the last few spots for BoD!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - Dk
Ranged - Warlock - Mage
Healer - Closed

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

Kai#22772 (O)
Lazer#2711 (O) ShaunStewart#2220 (GM)

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hey, Recently formed Pandemic Legion is on the look out for some Strong players to get started on Mythic progression as soon as we can
We are based on Twisting Nether EU, raid Mon-wed-fri 20:00-23:00 Tho having some second thoughts on the Friday as a raiding day.
Cutting edge leadership looking to get back into that type of content with some reliable, serious yet fun players alongside us.
Add Connor#2509 for some more Information
Thanks!