Returning player back for Dragonflight

Hello There :wave:,

My name is Kevin but everyone calls me Cookkiie.

Due to my new job I was not able to commit to semi-hardcore raiding, and after defeating Zovaal on Heroic this was the best time to take a break

In the words of the late Professor Putricide : good news everyone XD.
My work schedule finally changed where am gonna be able to commit fully to raiding/M+

After playing a DPS for 12 years, I have made the choice of going tank in the next expansion. My preferred class is a Prot Paladin with a alt class like Monk/DK.

Am looking for a Guild with a Semi - Hardcore mindset towards raiding and mythic+.
My preference for raiding are 2-3 nights from 19:00 till 23:00 CET so in between is fine for me .

Am happy to move realms but am gonna keep it horde because, yeah for the horde and stuff XD.

If you have any questions or just wanna have a chat
LrdCookkiie#2770 BT
LordCookkiiee#1798 Discord

New Main

Old mains:

Thank you for taking the time in reading my story

Side note I do also stream on Twitch.tv/LordCookkiie

Hi Kevin! Did you find a guild? My guild Possession is recruiting people for Dragonflight on Tarren Mill :slight_smile: We are aiming for mostly mythic plus and AOTC raiding! We like to push high keys and have fun doing it, we’re a mix of friends who have been playing together on and off for about a year. We were looking for a guild but didn’t find anything we felt was a good fit, we decided to make our own! We want to get our raid team and some mythic plus teams rolling as soon as we can in Dragonflight - we aren’t currently a mythic raiding guild but our raid leader does have mythic raid leading (cutting edge) experience :slight_smile: If you want to chat about it you can add me on discord - Ciry#0985

Hi there Cookkiie! Your post looks amazing! Let’s chat!