Returning player LF a new home

Hello all,

Im an older player, i’m 45 my name is Ryan and im from Dunfermline in Scotland, i am looking for a mature social pve guild on a pve server with a chilled aproach to things. I have played on and off since the beginning of TBC so have experience with the game in general, just not much experience with current things.

I have taken a long break and not really played much at all since Legion as i have not enjoyed BFA or SL but i thought i would try find a nice home and i could maybe get some confidence back and get back into things, i dont even think i have done all the dungeons this expansion.

Right now i am playing a priest (shadow/holy) and shaman (ele/resto) as alliance on Chamber of Aspects but i am happy to transfer and/or faction change for the right guild.

Thanks for reading

Ryan

Battletag - ryan1mcq#2561

Hi Ryan

I run a Horde guild on the Connected realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos and it sounds like we might be the new home you’re looking for.

We’re essentially a casual raiding/social guild comprising adults aged 18 and up, although the majority are a tad older :stuck_out_tongue: Most of us have jobs, families, dependants and real life commitments and play WoW to relax and have a bit of fun.

Our members have a wide range of interests, including the usual M+ and raiding (we organise two raids a week, usually a combination of Normal and Heroic on a Wednesday and Friday evening), along with collecting achievements, pets, transmogs and essentially anything else you can do in WoW.

We have a relaxed attitude and love for people to try new things with us.

If you’d like to find out more, please visit our realm post: [H] Dark Wolves - 18+, Casual Normal/Heroic raiding, M+ & Social

Whatever you decide, and wherever you go … good luck!

1 Like

Hey there, if you are still looking for a new guild then please check out our recruitment post!

1 Like

Dear Ryan,

If you have stumbled upon us, then I hope this post finds you in good spirits, and that you might be curious about who we are! are a guild built around casual raiding, we are currently 10/10 HC in Sanctum of Domination based on Tarren Mill-EU Horde!

We are currently on the look out for healers and dps. Fancy joining our guild, drop us a message (info at the bottom).

Please note, over Xmas, we normally have a lot of players take breaks to spend time with family. During these weeks, we have achievement runs planned. Heroic raiding will resume in 2022

Raid Days (Server Time/ CET):

Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00

Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00

5-8 minute break half-way into our raiding hours!

What we can offer:

We respect that IRL stuff of our members such as work, school or family related activities are peoples priorities and that raiding comes second!

We aim for Curve, and don’t feel mythic raiding is an easy shoe to fit for our casual style, but if players want to dabble with mythic in their free time, some of us may join you!

A guild with a fun and a lively raid environment

Dedicated guildies with a focused mind-set

Helpful guildies on classes, tips etc

What we expect:

A friendly & dedicated player

Raiders who turn up on time. We usually send invites out 10 to 15 minutes before raid, if you’re going to be more than 5 minutes late, let an officer know.

Full enchants, consumables. You can always have materials ready and I’m sure one of our guildies can craft any of the above if you ask nicely

A player who understands and respects the casual orientation of our raid, IRL comes FIRST

Knowledge of your class or showing a willingness to learn

Listen and respect to your fellow raider and leaders

We are not meta slaves. Heroic means we have the flexibility to adapt some tactics to the unique skill set our roster offers. Be open minded that sometimes we can be a little unorthodox!

We want to play to the best of our abilities and have as much fun as we can while doing so. From this we hope to learn from others and meet new friendly faces to add to our growing team. We also have an active discord server with members chatting regularly, whether it’s casually talking, doing dungeons or even playing different games.

To apply for raiding, please contact the following people in game:

Sindrasa or Lenil

Or add the following Battle Tag:

Staceoir#2820
Caegryn#2118

Speak to you soon!

-Your friendly holy priest, Sindrasa