Returning player LF friendly guild / "new project"

Hi everyone,

I’ve been playing on and off since vanilla and I’m now looking to return for Shadowlands. By far the best times I’ve had in this game were the experiences made in guilds where the players are helpful, friendly and engage with each other (and not just a big group of people that log on and off without ever talking).

This is exactly what I’m looking for now. I’d be happy to join a “new project” (group of people starting anew together), or join a guild that still fits the above description.

As I plan to roll a new character I don’t mind H or A, but it shouldn’t be on a “dead” server. In SL I expect I will mostly focus on M+ and pvp, but am open to raiding as well with the right group of players. I typically play several classes and enjoy dpsing and healing equally.

Some weeks in RL can be quite busy, so I generally don’t commit to fixed playing schedules, but I will do my best to be online most days of the week.

Let me know if you happen to know of a guild / group that might be a good match!
Feel free to add me on BNet Sourr#2502 (also happy for likeminded players to add me, even if we don’t end up in the same guild together).

Thanks!
Sourr

3 Likes

Greetings Sourr,

Our guild, The Twilight Tier (Horde, Saurfang) are looking for players such as yourself. Our main focus is on building a community where everyone feels at home. Our members are all here for a good time, whether that be levelling alts, doing dungeons together or just chatting amongst ourselves.

We completely empathise with how busy real life can get, and we’ll never hold it against someone if they can’t log on for days or weeks at a time. That being said, we have a discord server so that even when offline we can keep in touch.

We aren’t currently raiding due to our active numbers, however, we have been dabbling in mythic + dungeons a couple of nights a week. As we progress into Shadowlands we’ll look into doing stuff like this regularly - but it’ll always be a pressure-free environment.

If you’re interested or have any questions, drop me a message on Discord (Veletala#8483) or on BattleNet (Veletala#2216) and we can chat further.

Best of luck in finding a guild you can call home!

~Veletala

Hey mate, If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited 5-6 returning players too, so you would feel right at home we feel if you want to reroll too.

One of our latest recruis jumped ship as GM from his guild recently. Reason? We pull anywhere from 20 to 40 people to guild events even today.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hello Sourr.

I am sure that you will fit in great with us at Faster than Lag (H - Raganaros). We are a startup project from just before prepatch. I think we have been together for about 5 weeks now ?

We are a guild that focuses on M+ and raiding and hope to do PVP events in the future like 10v10. We arent so big yet. I think we have about 20-25 unique players and some of them are just socials :).

I hope that you will take a read about us here

Should you be interested or have any questions please add LFC#21212.

Best regards Raelona

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)

Hey man, hopefully for myself you havent found a guild yet. But Heretics on magtheridon horde is currently recruiting, we are a casual raiding guild (cleared heroic nyalotha) with a good social side, we raid twice a week if your able to and we run m+ majority of Monday evenings, we host random events at any time whether ingame or out of game (currently have a transmog competition going and just did a d&d session on friday) we have a good community that is always very active.
I hope our guild may interest you, if it does or you just want a friend, feel free to add me
Shelding#2418

Hey :slight_smile: Let me bring some Alliance in that thread and suggest you take a look on The Varangian Guard guild :slight_smile:

Hi there

Please take a look at us and contact me if you wish!