Returning player LF guild (Rogue)

So I haven’t really raided in WoW since Antorus in Legion, and shadowlands got me a little hyped. So anyway I’m looking for a guild, wanting to roll rogue this time around.

I have experience with endgame raiding through out most expansions in WoWs history.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey there, i run a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We welcome all kind of players to our guild, we are getting ready for raids by helping new players get levelled and geared up. If you’d like to have a chat then please contact me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you and good luck!

Hey please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hey there!

If you are looking for an alliance experience, we run a guild at Silvermoon!

Hi there! You didn’t mentioned whether you were open to faction/server changing, but anyway: I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!