Returning Player LF Guild to raid In SL

Hello,

Before I start I know its a long post but I am trying to provide as much info as possible for any potential guilds.

as the title says I am a returning player looking to find a new home for raiding in Shadowlands, Preferably in Horde. I am looking to start a fresh character and have it up to par before time comes for raiding in shadowlands so I am open to whatever your guild is recruiting.

A bit about me I am 27 and a student, I also have a kid that I see at weekends so I am not looking for a guild that is expecting 14 hour days 7 days a week but I do play a lot and I do dedicate myself to progression and gearing etc and will attend 100% of raids. I have raided previously but I haven’t played for a long time, my raiding experience is spread of several accounts that I can’t remember but on this I can link you 5 or 6 AOTC but here is my exp:

• Cata - Bastion through to Dragon soul all cleared on Heroic while current, Deathwing was top 10 server kill (All of this exp as a Healer main)

• MoP - Vaults cleared HC, then nothing till SoO as IRL was tough, SoO all cleared HC and 7 or 8 Mythic but wasn’t seriously raiding at this point

• WoD - All cleared on HC and a few of each done in Mythic but again not serious raiding mostly in pugs

I haven’t played since then in any sort of serious capacity but I am looking now for a guild to dedicate to raiding, what I would like from a guild:

• Speak English as that is my language

• Raids maximum of 3 times per week, preferably evening times or later

• Friendly and social

• Has a dedicated raid team as It annoys me to turn up to a raid only to be told that half of sign ups didn’t and we aren’t going

• Cares about progression BUT non toxic - don’t mind constructive criticism but I hate toxic people who rage and scream at one mistake by someone

• Clears at least heroic of raids but hopefully more as I am dedicated and I know I can perform

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing back either on this post or feel free to add me

Battlenet: Harambe#21263

1 Like

Hey Varó, if you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects, All Desire the best looking guild EU, I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning and new players too, so you would feel right at home we feel.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Thu 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you. We like to welcome people by making it easy to jump in too, we advise joining our disc or rolling an alt on the server if you want to have a look before jumping in.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hello Varó,

If you fancy coming Alliance then Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you, we are on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment post here it seems to check most your boxes.

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

Hi we’ve noticed you are looking for a guild for Shadowlands.

‘Old Enough for Mythics’ is a newly formed english speaking Semi-hardcore guild on Horde-Kazzak ready for Shadowlands currently recruiting for our first raid team.

As part of the guild we would want you to be involved in the social dynamic of the group. Members of the guild, MUST be 18+. As a new guild we will be learning and growing together, we have some very experienced players as well as a few new players. All levels of game knowledge are welcomed as long as you are willing to learn.

We will be raiding twice a week (Most likely Thursday & Sunday - 19:45 - 23:00) with the option for a third during progress weeks, this will be Heroic to begin with however as the guild progresses and player skill develops you can expect to clear some mythic content too.

Please find our post on the forum:
(h)ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-kazzak-heroicmythic-raiding-recruiting/185448

Recruitment discord: (h)ttps://discord.gg/stqDvmX

Hi Varó please have a look at our recruitment thread and drop us a message if we sound like what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Hey Varó Looky here

[H][EU][Draenor] Dyslexia Rading ] English

Dyslexia Rading is a newly formed guild which was made in August 2020 by a few friends.
Our goal for the future is to progress as far as we can through Shadowlands raids, hopefully reach some mythic experience, but it is not the goal for starters since we need to learn and work as a team all together
But we aren’t only about raiding, we want to build a fun and sociable environment where there is space for social events in the future and also help each other out with Mythic+.

Expectation we have for you as a raider:

You can be there in time before raid
Fully enchanted and gems
Always have the best foods and flasks for raiding

We are currently open for recruitment for Shadowlands Raids:
Tank - Open
Healer - Open
Melee DPS - Open
Ranged DPS - Open

Raiding Days: Wed & Mon (20-23ST)

Contact info: PotatoKing#21107 or Jess#22256

Hey!