Returning player lf guild

Howdy all as the title suggests I’m looking for a guild for current content and moving forward into 8.2 currently playing dh but have tank and rdps alts which I could switch to for the right guild.
I’ve raided at high levels in the past but due to work have taken steps back over the last expac or so raiding on a more casual level also looking to run keys with a view to pushing into higher levels later down the line.
Any questions just leave a message here
Thank you for reading

Hi Anedjti,

I would be keen to have a chat, please feel free to add me on Real ID or on Discord;

• Bnet - Restona#2917
  • Discord - Restona#1451

Or if you would like some more info first please visit www.fractured.ml

Kind Regards,

Restona

Hey there!

Retaliate would love to have a chat with you! We’re currently recruiting for raiding now and going in to 8.2 and looking for friendly like-minded players to join us in the new tier. You can read a little more about us here - [H] <Retaliate>

Feel free to add Setana#21724 on Bnet, one of our officers if you’d like a chat, or poke us in game!
Goodluck with your guild hunt and welcome back to WoW ^^

Hello Anedjti,

Digital Doom is recruiting any Ranged DPS, we are a friendly/wierd bunch from all over Europe.
Feel free to take a look at:
Forum: (H) <Digital Doom> Recruitment page

Hey

Arc Star Out is a new Draenor guild with returning players in mind getting ready for 8.2 would be happy to chat with you

My bnet ShadowStorm#2144707 or discord ShadowStorm#9541

check out LFM raiders Blazed Redemption Tarren Mill if it seems for you /w one of the people listed

Sorry buddy not looking to move realms gl with recruitment and future progression

Hey mate! Order of the SilverFlame (5/9M) is looking for more to join our team!

Contact me on cactusito#2318 for more info if you’re interested! =D

(Days - Mon Wed 8-11pm ST, Sunday Optional 8-11pm ST)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.