Returning player LF raid guild

I recently returned to the game after a break at the start of BFA due to system issues, I am back ready and dedicated to getting back into the raiding scene.

I have raid experience fairly high end going all the way back to vanilla (check achievements for an idea) on either healer,ranged or melee DPS. I would be a reliable member of the team and hoping to make new friends talking in discord doing m+ and other activites.

Any guild able to look past gear at this point in the expansion please add #shadowphax21555, I am able to realm transfer immediately.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Larenox! Our chilled out guild on Magtheridon server could be a good fit for you :blush:

We welcome returning players to join us and get back into the swing of things in a laid back atmosphere! We run normal raids throughout each tier so people can jump in and learn tactics without having to have started raiding at the start of the tier!

We have lots of other stuff going on in the guild for people to join for some boss smashing, fun times, and shiny loot!
Weekly M+ events are set up to get everyone involved at all levels; we run heroic raids to get anyone interested their Curve achievement; regular social events for fun and achievements/tmog/mounts/prizes etc.

We also have some cool stuff going on outside of WoW itself with an active Discord server, real world guild meet ups, guild merch (logo and mascot designed by one of our talented officers), and people playing other games together with guildies! :smile:

If you’d like to chat accept my BNet request (Tea003#2501) or add me on Discord (Tea003#8087) and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! :smile:

I really appreciate your reply I should have mentioned I am looking for something slightly more serious maybe 2-4 days per week who have ambitions to push into mythic as far as possible. Good luck with recruitment!

Hey,

If you’re still looking for a guild, Jynx on Kazzak are currently looking for more members to join our ranks, to push for further mythic progression and to go in strong at 8.3.

We are currently looking for more like minded member’s with the passion and attitude for committed raiding on a two night bases. We are seeking DPSers mainly, for both raiding and M+ farming.

If you would like to know more information about us, please head on over to our forum post, or contact me on either of the follow, failing that there are other alternatives of contactable officers on our forum post.

Happy guild hunting !

Discord - Airiain#4406
B-Net - Emmi2014#2825

Hello there!

If you’re interested in raiding only a single day a week, check our newly founded community! We’re especially looking for DPS and a tank at the moment :relaxed:

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_americas:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon (A) with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We have fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull. Our discord and
guild chat is glowing. Here we play together and use guild chat to find people
for mythic +. We also have a facebook group, get to know people better.
The person behind the character is more important than the gear.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:1st_place_medal: Normal Raid :1st_place_medal:
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:trophy: Heroic raid :trophy:
Mondays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho
Item lvl 415+

:crown: Mythic raid :crown:
Thursdays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho