Returning Player LFHG

Hello Im Eddy
i am Returning from a Long Break Looking to Raid Heroic .

I can fill any Role and i’m very ambitious. i am big about community and get along with anyone very easly

I have 7 years on US server with Heroic and Mythic Experience .
and im moving to EU so this will be a Fresh Start

Any server
Any class
Any role

most played Specs / Furry warrior / Frost Mage / Rsto Druid

I am avalible : monday-theusday-saterday/sunday
week nights (19:00 - 00:00 )
weekend - anythime

does have to be aliance ^^
If not join us on the horde (draenor)
As any class you want :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :money_mouth_face:

any Faction :slight_smile:

Hey Eddy!

I think you would enjoy my guild, we are heroic raiders with a strong social leaning outside of gaming - all about the banter and good laugh. Currently, we are in dire need of some RDPS. If you wanna read more about us, please click here: Guild: Vespertine

Hello, The Forgotten Few might be what you are looking for. We are a casual/social raiding guild on the Alliance side from Arathor/Hellfire looking for people to join our ranks. We aim to get AotC every raid but we like to do it at our own pace. We are an easy going guild with a motto that real life always comes first.

Hi Eddy!

If you’re still looking for a guild then you’re welcome to check out our forum post by clicking here.

As you can see in our post, we’re currently recruiting a blood DK & a mage for our heroic raid roster. If the days and times (Thurs&Mon 8.30pm-11.30pm ST) suit you then we’d be very happy to have you. We’re a tight knit community and are active on discord + run guild keys daily. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to talk more!

Bnet: Skyles#21942
Discord: Skyles#0802

he is my :smiley: <3