Returning Player Looking for a Chill Server & New Friends!

Hey everyone!

I’m a returning WoW player in search of a fresh start on a new server, hoping to find some chill folks to team up with for some fun gaming sessions. My buddies aren’t into WoW, so I’m flying solo here. I’m 20 years old, hailing from Germany, so I’m down to team up with English or German speakers. I’ve always enjoyed both the PvP and PvE aspects of the game equally and would love to find a group that shares that enthusiasm.

I’m looking for players around my age, give or take, who are all about enjoying the game without any unnecessary drama. Whether it’s gearing up for raids, tackling dungeons, or facing off in the battlegrounds, I’m game for it all. I’m all about the fun aspect of WoW and not taking things too seriously, but I’m definitely up for some competitive play too!

If your guild is looking for new members or if you’re someone who’s interested in teaming up, feel free to hit me up!

Thanks for reading, and I’m looking forward to potentially playing with some of you soon!

Cheers!

Hey there! Welcome back to WoW! ^^

You’re welcome to check us out, Ministry of Silly Wipes!
We’re a social/casual guild, plenty of folks into raiding, M+, and more chill things also (mount/achievement hunting, levelling alts, etc.) A few looking to maybe set something up for PvP sometime soon as well I think.

Please have a read of the thread I linked, and if you wanna know more, or have questions, my contact info is at the bottom =)

All the best! o/

Hey there!

Are you tired of dead guild chats? Feeling like you simply exist within a guild? You have a home here at the Duck Mafia (EU Ragnaros.) This is a community that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. Not on EU Ragnaros and want to take part? Come check out our discord server and see if you like it enough to join us permanently. We do a ton of dungeons at all levels to meet your vault needs, we have both a progressive (5/9M) and social raiding environment, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

Come along and see for yourself if you like the sound of what you’ve heard!

Bnet - HopesNDreams#2993
Discord - Undertale22

Hey there! Welcome back :smiley:

Minerva is a friendly, relaxed yet competitive Heroic raiding guild. Created back in WotLK by a close group of friends, it has grown into the community we are today.
We like to see our guild as a safe haven to relax with our friends away from the drama of the real world.

We raid twice a week, on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm ST till 11pm ST.
Every raid tier we accomplish Heroic Ahead of the Curve. We are also very active doing M+ every week.

Are you new to the game and like to give raiding a go? Or are you an experienced raider but looking to take a more fun approach to raiding? Then we might be exactly what you have been looking for!

We are looking for all talented raiders, but especially:

Some extra DPS (especially ranged)
A Main Healer

If you are interested or wish some more information, feel free the respond below or add me on battlenet: Vysto#2789

Zeldina, Moonsteel, Rawk, Monkuno, Shinji, Cuppolo or Eÿeros.

Cya in Azeroth!