Returning player looking for a guild

Hi, I’m returning player looking for a social/raiding guild. I am looking at rolling Aug/dev evoker. I am interested in raiding when I get to max level and do M+. I am willing to learn.

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

Hi Elementz,

We can give you what you’re looking for, if you would like to know more, please add stinkymike on discord and I can tell you all about us!

x

Hello there!

Welcome back to WoW! =D
Ministry of Silly Wipes could be a good fit for you; we’re a social, casual raiding guild!

Please have a look through the thread I’ve linked, and if you’ve any questions, or we’re what you’re looking for, please feel free to add me!
My contact info is at the bottom of the post.

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We recognise that we all have to start somewhere, and welcome new and experienced players alike.

We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet: sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/RD98uahB (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!