Returning player looking for a home

Hi all, I’m returning to the game after a long absence, all my old friends and Guildies have quit or are in guilds with schedules which are too much for me to commit to.
Just looking for friendly people who don’t mind me re-learning mechanics to do some mythic+ with as my work schedule doesn’t allow for commitment to regular raid nights.
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Edit: realm and faction aren’t a concern. Looking for a fresh start anyway

Hey dude! We are a new guild with some fresh starts and a returning players recruiting some casual players for raiding, M+ and pvp without the added pressure of hard-core WoW.

Youre more than welcome to join us on Kazzak for Horde faction! We have a discord for social and there is almost always people in voice chat for a laugh.

We run for casual transmogs and mount achievements on legacy raids as well. If you’re interested, let me know and you can join the discord and get to know the guys!

We are small at the moment but we are steadily recruiting.

1 Like

Oh that’d be really good :slight_smile: I actually have a character on kazzak as it turns out

Awesome!

If you send over your discord tag, I can add you into the server and you can get to know everyone! (Edit: don’t worry I’m being an idiot. Your tag is above haha)

If you get yourself in there, I will be home from work at 3 o’clock UK time and I will get you into the guild. Until then feel free to get to know everyone and more of us should be on later on today!

That’s awesome, thanks a lot

Hey Alyrros

You can check out my post from earlier incase this is something for you.

Lux Aeterna looking for players - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey!

Maybe The Logical Cube is something for you.

Check our story here:

Greets
-GS

Hey, it sounds like Impaired (Alliance Ravencrest) might be up your street. You can read our history here; New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest. We are currently 3/10 Mythic CN but have a very active M+ community with many Keystone Master players and some pushing into 20+ keys and beyond.

We’re always looking out for new members, Raiders/Socials/PvPers/Mythic+ whatever activity you enjoy in game there’ll be others in the guild who share a similar interest I’m sure. If any of this sounds like it might suit you please contact Brukerr via Discord Brukerr#1325 or via Battle.net Brukerr#2705

Hey Alyrros,

I see from above you might have already found somewhere to call home - however if you are still looking Rekindled is recruiting returning players to join our growing community.

Our recruitment post is here:

We are on the Ravenholdt et al cluster. We have members who enjoy all the different elements of the game, as well as members who play a wide variety of different games across lots of genres.

Please drop by the discord for a chat if you are interested at all!

Good luck in finding a home!

Hi Alyrros,

Would love to talk to you more.

Please have a read of our post and if it interests you please do message me on battlenet.
Psykick06#2401