Returning player looking for a late night PvE team

Hi,

I am returning player just getting back into the game after having kids and IRL stuff…

I want to get into mythic and end game content but pug’s when your trying to learn is the worse.

I have joined a few guilds but they are not normally online when i am (when the kids are in bed 9pm -1am GMT most nights) and the few that do have people online it feels more like im just being boosted through.

So i was wondering if there were some people in the same position as me who would like to get a team together so we can group and learn together at our own pace.

I have 120 chars on both horde and alliance whatever suits. I main a fury warrior but i am interested to try tanking… So if you interested message me on here or in game Seventhseal#2668

There are plenty of night guilds on Silvermoon [Alliance]
AnV is around 22 Server Time
Retro around 22 ST
Zion has raid time starting at 02 ST (yes this is 2AM)
Wipe And Reset starts at 22:35 ST
Midnight Train the most new one here.

Join Silvermoon - we have cookies

2 Likes

Thanks im already on silvermoon so will check these out on my alliance char for raiding… Although doesn’t solve the issue for mythic’s :man_shrugging:

Sorry don’t understand where is the problem with Mythics, can you elaborate on this?
And btw if you have horde characters you have a plenty of choice to find a night guild at Kazzak or Draenor.