Returning player looking for a new home

Hey everyone, thanks for chcking out my post.

I’ll start out by telling you a little about me. I recently returned to the game having stopped back in early WoD. I used to raid hardcore during WoTLK, Cata and MoP, but then life kinda got in the way. Now i’m looking to get back into the game I love and I’d like a nice, comfortable guild to do that with.

I’m only interested in playing my Priest, particularly Disc as it’s been my favourite spec since I first bought the game many, many years ago.

I’m looking for a guild that’s more focussed on the social side of the game, with a little raiding here and there (I guess 4-8 hours per week max). I have a very hectic life at the moment due to being a mature student (i’m 30 if it’s of any interest to you :stuck_out_tongue: ) and I need a guild environment where that won’t be an issue. I try to play a little every day and I’d like to try my hand at these Mythic+ dungeons, yes that’s right, i’ve never set foot in one before! I don’t mind the server or the faction, so those aren’t issues for me :smiley:

Well I guess that’s it, please feel free to drop me a message or a reply if you know of a guild that would fit me!

Hi, please feel free to take a look at the following link. Ascendance are reforming a raid team and looking for exceptional players to raid on a 6-7 hour a week schedule.

Hello mate!

Thanks for posting :slight_smile: we all have been on that m+ door, and we would gladly take you through it. I’ll leave our guild promo link here, and ask you to add me on discord if you are interested and want to know more :slight_smile:

Discord: Dostoievski#4111

With wishes of great adventures,
Dostoievski

Good evening,

Welcome back to the game, I am GM of the Mighty Midgets, a newly formed guild on the Sylvanas Realm, Alliance side, we are build of a group of friends who participate in most of the content, as we are still building our guild up, we dont really have a set schedule, so if you’d like to know more, you can message me on discord or bnet.

Discord: Uchihavenger#2514
BNET: Uchihavenger#2413

Yours sincerely,
Uchihavenger

Thanks for your posts guys, I’m away for a day while with University but I’ll be in touch when I get back!

Edit: Manke that 2 days, damn courses! Always willing to look at other guilds too! Can’t have too many choices you see :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello! I am co-running a guild on Draenor (horde) called Deceit. We are a guild that values the community feel of a guild and are looking for players that wanna play together, no matter content.
We however also do progress raid. Aiming for curve each tier and see what comes after. We are currently at 6/12 heroic, raiding 2 nights a week monday and wednesday at 20-23 servertime. We are atm looking for healers and dps, so you wanting to play disc is no issue (might give our other disc some competition :wink: )

If you feel like this could be of interest I am happy to have a chat with you. My discord is: Idiosyncratic#6857 and my Btag is: LionKeyla#2663

Good luck in your search anyhow!

Hi Elrisse,

If you’re still looking, Please check out the below: [H] Twisting Nether EU - <Archaic Order>

We’re currently 12/12H and starting Mythic as soon as we have the skip. We raid 4 hours a week on Sat.

We’re actually looking for a Disc priest who also plays Shadow. You pretty much fall into our age bracket also :wink: Feel free to come talk to me on Discord if you have questions and I’ll be happy to answer them.