Returning player looking for a PvE guild EU

British Player looking to return to WoW. I am open and versatile to fitting any role whether it be Melee DPS, Healing or anything in between. I’m 29 with a full time job so I do have IRL commitments and can’t commit to anything too hardcore but can dedicate time and effort to a guild if needed.

Flake Squad is a new English-speaking casual guild with a focus on chill vibes and exploring content. Looking for members to push new content like keys and raids with the goal of aiming for curve, as well as collecting and all the other fun stuff that Azeroth has to offer! Raids will be Thursday at 8PM CET! Add Bnet iDoneGoofed#2949 / AwsomeDside#2643 or Discord idonegoofed / leroychan for discord invite or more info

Punsihed on Dentarg/Tarren Mill is looking more flexible people to join us. If you have not found a place already then we could be the place for you, since we’re casual, older and have stuff to do outside of the game so you’d fit right in!

We mainly raid and do m+. Raid days/times are Thursday and Monday 21 to 00 server time (CET). M+ when people are available.
We mainly would be interested in a healer or ranged DPS. From melee maybe a Enhancement Shaman or UH/Frost DK :).

Add me on discord if you feel that we could be something for you: mari.s

Above the Lore - Stormscale EU

Formed in 10.1, Above the Lore spent much of our time building an active core group and running regular M+, with a reasonable % of members getting curve as well. With the arrival of season 3 we will be running a regular raid schedule from now on taking place Monday/Wednesday 19:30-22:30 ST each week from 22/11/23. Aiming for curve each season. M+ will continue alongside raiding with most members aiming for 2.5k achievement, some aiming to push 3k+. Active, social guild with discord server. Most members from the UK / Sweden / Finland but all English speaking.

If you’d like to talk to the team feel free to add me on discord and we can see if we’re right for you.

Discord - QweggLa
Bnet - QweggyD#2216

Above the Lore - Stormscale EU

No Longer The Lost are recruiting!
EU - Alonsus, Anachronos and Kul-Tiras (18+)

We’re already smashing through Season 3 with Amirdrassil Normal Completed – and First Boss down on Heroic. In fact, we’re the only guild on the realm who have started and completed a boss on Heroic… Very proud, not bragging, promise!

We’re a guild that enjoys pushing KSM and AOTC every season, and have achieved every one so far. Some guildies are already beyond the half way mark for KSM.
People are active throughout the week, and we have a very active Discord Server with plenty of conversation as well as helpful info and support from experienced players.

If you’re someone who plays casually, enjoys the social aspect of the game and likes to push content and/or yourself but in a relaxed and supportive environment, we could be a home for you.
As a community we:
• Raid every Saturday – 9pm Server Time
• Mythic + evening every Monday – 9pm Server Time

We also run things like transmog competitions and community nights outside of WoW.

We’re looking for any players who would like to add to the community, to hang out whilst gaming, questing, timewalking, mog runs and everything in between.
If you’re looking for Mythics, we have guildies running them frequently. If you’re looking to raid, our core roles are covered but we’re always looking for DPS who know their classes and can push themselves for the good of the team.

To apply or if you have any questions drop me a message in game or Discord:
Discord – hexhellcat
Bnet - Hellcat13xo#2208