Returning player looking for casual guild

Hi!

I am looking for sociable casual guild with some easy going raiding, m+, guild events, fun times and relaxing. I like smaller guilds with age 30+ players cause I am “bit” old too with rl commitments :smile: .

I have been playing WoW on/off since the BC and have some raiding xp from every expansion. Took break from last winter so I have some fun and not so fun memories from this expansion too :rofl: . I have max lvl chars in both factions so I don’t mind in which faction the guild is. I can always transfer.

So if you think I’ll fit in your guild please leave reply here.

Many thanks!

Heyo!

We’re a social raiding guild on Bronzebeard-AeriePeak :slight_smile: We raid two nights a week, and we have tons of social events going on in between! We are an 18+ guild, with most of our members being in their twenties/thirties. Feel free to check out our recruitment post below, and/or have a look at our Discord: https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ

Hi Aeraeralia,

Our guild (Alliance), Storm Riders, has a mature base and open to new and returning players, as well as vintage ones :slight_smile: We enjoy a mix of casual raiding, BGs and role play. Currently looking for team players for raid teams to help members gear up for Shadowlands etc.

Storm Riders recruiting

Good Luck!

Innana
GL - Storm Riders

Hi :slight_smile: You may be interested in our new guild:

Hi Aeraeralia :slight_smile:

I run a guild on Draenor [H] called Strange Loop. We are a small, laid-back guild currently farming HC nya casually whilst we wait on SL release. Our raid day is Saturday, 21:00-23:00ST. Most of our players are older, with jobs and kids, so we are mostly active in the evenings. We also run mythic keys, transmog and achievements. Our plan for Shadowlands is to build a mythic raid team, and we will likely be raiding saturday and sunday for that.

If this interests you, feel free to talk to me at Syngian#2541 or on discord at Syngian#0781.

Thank you for your replies. I am having minication and can’t play WoW now. I will get back to you after my vacation. Thank you :blush: