Returning player looking for guild for social/raiding

Hello everyone, I haven’t played since MoP so having to learn a lot about the changes made since then. Been playing myself for a few weeks getting to grips with some characters and the shadowlands storyline.

Now looking for a social/raiding guild that would be willing to take me in, I have various horde and alliance characters on a few servers, Defias, Kazzak, Argent Dawn but dont mind starting fresh on a new server or just leveling in general.

I am free most evenings, thanks to still working from home and at the weekends.

My discord is Angelina#9846 and my battletag is angelinablyt#2437 if anyone wants to reach out.

Cheers for reading

Hi

I have added you on Discord for a talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Leonoro,

Maybe BEAST on Eonar-EU, Alliance, is what you’re looking for.

Feel free to add my battletag for a chat: Thorck#2781

More info about our guild can be found at [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Hi there! I sent a Discord request, I was wondering if Soul Crusaders might be the guild you are looking for. We’re on Turalyon-Doomhammer, Alliance.

We’re a friendly people-centred guild and run normal/HC raids and M+

Lakshmii#0552

Hey if you are looking for an active day guild, that does M+, HC raids for socials, and has a Mythic raid team also come on over to our discord!