Returning Player Looking For Home

Good morning!
I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I think I’m ready to get back into the game. I’ve been playing on and off for years but not properly since MoP and I haven’t raided since Cata.
I recently pre purchased the next expansion.

I want to find a new home and make some new friends with a good guild. I need to get used to content I’m out of touch with, like whatever Mythics are.
Due to having a young child and familial commitments I don’t think I’ll be able to regularly raid like I used to but if I’m online, I’ll be happy to help when I can.

I won’t be transferring a character but I’m willing to start and level up a new character on a new realm. I have fulfilled all 3 roles (Tank, healer and DPS) and have 3 classes I enjoy: Druid, DK and Warrior.

I’ll be available on here to reply and I’ll be logging onto the game briefly later this evening after I go to the gym. Probably around 10pm UK time.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see some of you in game.

Hey and welcome back! Myy guild Taivans Tavern cross faction on Draenor are always looking for new friends. We are a raiding guild but we are social at heart and try to plan not raid events also. I will be honest a lot of our members are loving MOP remix at the moment so we don’t have as many people logged into retails but we still have a busy guild chat and discord.

If you want a chat you can add me on Bowmistress#2796 in game or Bowmistress on discord :blush:

Is it fine if I join the thread? I’ve messaged Bowmistress on discord for more details ^^

Thank you. I’ll be in contact either later today or tomorrow in game. Luckily Draenor is one of the 3 servers I actually have characters on

Archaic Order

Thu Raid Team - 19.45-00:00 server time

Sat Raid Team - 19.45-00:00 server time

is 1-day Raiding Guild with two teams. Our goal is to get Ahead of the Curve and as many Mythic bosses as we can during each tier. Last tier we achieved Cutting Edge N’zoth on 1-day/week raiding.

We run two teams - One for people that can only raid weekends and one for those that can only raid weekdays. Each has their own Raid Leading Team. You can have a character in both provided you meet the requirements of each team.

Reasons NOT to join

• You want CE or are only here for progression. We are not that kind of guild. We always strive to do our best but it’s not our main objective.
  • You do not love raiding for the sake of raiding and get frustrated when progress is not as fast as you would like.

Who is Archaic Order?

was established 3 months after launch of the game(vanilla) on Skullcrusher (EU), where we were amongst the first 10 guilds to kill Ragnaros, Onyxia etc on our server. We have successfully raided through all expansions up to and including the current one.

Our guild is about letting people with “Real Lives” experience the end-game content within a community. We want it to be the place where people login and hangout as if they were at their local pub or coffeeshop. It’s a place where friends meet up and do things in-game.

We’re a multi-national guild with members that span continents. We’re mostly guys and girls ranging from 20s-40s and the guild chat reflects that, we try and act mature and sensible, but sometimes we can’t help it, and our inner-teenager shines through with “That’s what she said” jokes… has a zero tolerance policy for racism and toxicity overall.

We value nice people who can perform well and fit into the guild more than just being “the best dpser ever”, so try and get to know the other guildies and have some fun, as well as raids/arenas/M+s. If you can make the off-day activities then fire up your mic and don’t be shy to talk on Discord.

• You are a good player that just doesn’t have the time to commit to other raiding schedules but still want to see end-game content.

-You want to be part of a community that does M+, arenas, achievement runs on a regular basis on a thriving server.

• You just love playing WoW and want to find a stable home with a good environment that’s been around for years and isn’t going anywhere.
  • You are looking for a mature and respectful, yet fun multi-national environment with like-minded people.

Come check us out! :wink:

2 Likes

We’re Yeti Employment Agency. And we are recruiting for a 1 night a week raiding guild for War Within. It’s based on twisting-Nether horde, now with War Within on the horizon, it wont really matter what server or faction you’ll be playing on.

Our aim for the tier is to establish a solid mythic raid team and ideally be clearing 3-5/9 mythic by the end of the first tier - with a long term aim to improve on that in the following tiers.

We consider ourselves a midcore raiding team, compromised of a mix of ex-hardcore raiders, and dad raiders who dont have the time to commit multiple nights a week. We also have active m+ players aviailable for keys most nights.

raid times:
Mondays 20:00-23:00
If we decide to make a 2nd day for the first weeks its thursdays.

Battle.net: Vilanto#2439
Discord: treehugger#8182

1 Like

Hi Shiffar,

In case you’re still looking around, our guild BEAST (Eonar-EU) is off for a start with a new and fresh group of players in the upcoming expansion.

BEAST has a wide variety of players, also players in a similar place as you describe, having young kids and still wanting to play WoW but being somewhat limited by balancing work, gaming and family time.

BEAST exists for nearly 10 years now and is a place to be who you want to be, giving company and an atmosphere to become better at your own pace.

More info: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!