Returning player looking for mature guild

Hi, I am looking for a guild to play with in Shadowlands.

I play since vanilla (yeah I am kinda old by now, turned 40 this year), with the occasional drops throughout the years.

In BfA my former guild stopped doing any content early on, so I went inactive for most of the xpac.

I raided mythic lvl during Legion but at this point playing with more mature people in a relaxed environment is more important to me than chasing that cutting edge achievement. Also work and private life obligations make it rather hard to commit to a rigid schedule with close to 100% participation requirement.

A lot of words to say: I would prefer to raid on heroic level going forward.
Best case scenario would be 2 raid schedules a week, preferably one of them during the weekend.

Feel free to send me a note on battle.net flare#22703 to discuss details on discord.

We may be a good fit for you! Hope you can check us out

Hello, good people of Azeroth and beyond. We hope you’re doing well in these riddled times where Uncle Corona has come over for a visit and forced people to stay home.

< Its A Cultural Thing > on Draenor is recruiting for Shadowlands primarily, but also for this raid tier.

About us

We’re a newly found guild that’s taking recruitment slowly to build up the right playerbase with the right mentality towards progress and have similar and likeminded goals as ours. Our ambitions for Shadowlands are world top 500 ranking and in order to obtain that, certain things are needed and required of us on a 3 night raid schedule. You can expect us spending countless hours outside of raids to prepare properly with classes, specs, tactics, spreadsheets and so on for each raid night. Our philosophy is mechanics over big numbers and that you provide feedback where feedback is due. This newly found guild is formed by current mythic raiders of other guilds with high-end experience from past raids as well as Ny’alotha.

For the time being until Shadowlands, we clear Heroic Ny’alotha on friday nights.

Raid times

• Wednesday

• Sunday

• Monday (First 4 weeks of Mythic, after these weeks, this will become optional heroic nights for alts)

• 20:30 - 23:00

What we expect from you

• Come prepared tactically and do your own research as well as testing raids during PTR cycles
  • Come with all mandatory buffs such as food, flasks and potions.
  • Be equipped with best enchants and gems
  • Hard-skinned as we do have a lot of banter
  • During progress, you might be asked to play one of your alts for the sake of progress.
  • A working headset with microphone and willingness to speak as communication is key for progression.

What you can expect from us

• A good and stable roster with focus on best possible gameplay
  • Lots of banter
  • Criticism where criticism is due
  • Calm and relaxed environment
  • A long standing officer team that’s played together for several years
  • Professional attitude and atmosphere towards progression

Any other information or questions, make sure to drop by our Discord for a chat.

discord.gg/hRg99cH

Last Rites are currently in a rebuild stage, after taking a little break after The Eternal Palace. We’re looking for some nice, positive people to join our roster ready for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasize putting progress above all else . We’d like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we’re mainly doing M+/Heroic clears while we continue to build our core raid team for SL.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday, Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server time.
Tuesday: 21:00 - 00:00 - Optional- ALT run/M+

As of right now our progress is:
N’AL 12/12 HC
Mythic EP 5/8M
Heroic COS 2/2
Mythic BOD 3/9
Mythic Uldir 2/8

Roles open to raid team:
Tank - Closed
Healer- Shaman/Monk/Druid
Melee - DH/Pala/Monk
Ranged - Ele/Mage/Lock/Spriest

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team then please don’t hesitate to contact us on discord or in game:
@[LR]ShaunShroud
ShaunStewart#2220 - Community Manager.
@DanielleD92
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment.

Hope to see you in game!

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team :slight_smile:

Hello,

Fluffy Snowflakes is recruiting range DPS atm.
We are a newly formed guild and our goal is to get curve every tier in Shadowlands.
if you are interested check us out on the armory, wowprogress or guilds of wow.
Or just add on of our officers.
Recrutment officer: Ozzy#21722
GM: Vackay#2137
Raid leader: Paulmunden#2151