Returning player looking for mature, social BfA guild

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’ve recently picked up WoW again with classic being released, and BfA caught my interest. I’m 33 years old, an I’m looking for a social and mature guild with a good atmosphere, where one can play casually and maybe join a raid from time to time.

I’m interested in both horde/alliance guilds, the thing that matters most to me is the atmosphere in the guild, as in no drama and fun and good humour! Hope there is a guild out there for me!

Welcome back Milanis,

Please take a look at the below as I believe we can give you what you need. Our age range is around yours on average.

Hi there and welcome back!
If you’re still looking you should check us out as I think we can offer exactly what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome back to Azeroth :slight_smile:

We just started a new social community guild project a few days ago with players that want a guild to be social and helpful as they have been in the old days. Most of us even started over with new characters on that server cluster so we could play together. You can get more information from our leader’s post

If you feel it suits your interest we will be happy to have you :slight_smile: If you have any questions or want to join us, you can can check us out on discord or send a friend request to our leader (information about that in the link) or me @ Kuraineko #2167

Hoping to hear from you :slight_smile:

Welcome back!

We are building a new strong community, and raiding once a week is our first goal. We would love to invite you to be part of it from the start. Check us out here:

Hey there and welcome back!

Take a look at our post below and if you like what you see, feel free to contact us!