Returning player looking for new home

Hello there, my name is dan and i am a returning player who left around 8.2 and is deciding to come back for 8.3.

the reason i left the game is because i had a lot of IRL stuff going on with college and family issues, but now that i have returned the guild i was raiding with has since disbanded

im looking for a new place to level on ANY realm, im 100% with starting from scratch leveling and gear as im looking to raid for 8.3

if you want any more info add me on btag dansiles#2273

Hello Dan,

We have an already solid team to which we’re looking to add up capable players. Our goal each tier is AotC, topped with a few Mythic kills here and there as a cherry on top. Current progress is 8/8Hc & 3/8M. We clear, achieve and aim to have a good time in the process. We’ve got a busy Discord channel and daily shenanigans in-game.

If that sounds any good, then Quantum MK II might be a good place to stay & slay. Please check out the guild recruitment post right here.

All contact information is listed in on the post. My own info is updated a little down in the comments. I’m also available in Discord almost at all times as EvilDonutMan#8970, add me to have a chat.

Looking forward to it

• Cronos