Returning player looking for raid guild

Hi, I am looking for a raid guild for Shadowlands.

I play since vanilla (yeah I am kinda old by now, turned 40 this year), with the occasional drop outs throughout the years.

In BfA my former guild stopped doing any content early on, so I went inactive for most of the xpac but raided mythic during legion.

At this point playing with more mature people in a relaxed environment is more important to me than chasing that cutting edge achievement. Also work and private life obligations make it rather hard to commit to a rigid schedule with close to 100% participation requirement if multiple raids are scheduled during the week.

A lot of words to say: I don’t mind raiding “only” on heroic level going forward if i get along with the guild members nicely but also wouldn’t mind aiming for mythic progression again.

I am not 100% set on which class I would want to play in SL but am rather flexible and willing to select my class out of a pool of preferred ones (prefer ranged dd’s so it’s usually Lock, Mage or Shadow) dependent on your current roster needs.

Best case scenario would be 2 raid schedules a week, preferably one (or both) of them during the weekend.

Feel free to send me a note on battle.net flare#22703 to discuss details on discord.

Hey Xyv,

You sound like a perfect fit for our group of wow veterans :slight_smile: Most of us have been playing for several years and are probably a tad older as your average wow player these days, but we still love raiding in a relaxed environment and aim to get as far as possible, CE would ofcourse be nice to achieve but we will always just raid in our own pace.

Sadly, our ranged team is already concisting of 12 players which is (in our opinion) the maximum we can get without possibly having to bench to many players during mythic progression. We are however looking for a healing priest or monk to complete our roster for shadowlands. I was hoping that you might be willing to concider that since I really did enjoy reading your post and believe you’d have a nice time playing wow with our guildies.

We have 2 main raiddays (we do understand real life can happen, multiple of our members have jobs and families so we will never hold it against you if you miss a raid). These are on wed and sun from 20.00 - 23.00 servertime.
We do have a 3th raidday, how we will use this will greatly depend on our teammembers. This will be a day that might fall away completely after the first weeks of progress, maybe use it for easier content and clear normal and hc raids when they are on farm. This day will be monday, also from 20.00 - 23.00

Feel free to read more about us here:

I will also add your Btag so we can have a chat in case you’re interested in maybe joining our guild.

Kind regards,
Keata
Btag: xarial#2863

Hi Keata,

thank you for the detailed write down, really appreciate it!

Your lfm post reads really great but unfortunately the two open slots, heal monk and heal priest aren’t really what I could see myself playing as a main spec all through an expansion.

Hope you can fill those slots regardless!

Just noticed your post, maybe we can work something out.

To bad for us then :slight_smile: But I wish you the best of luck of finding a nice guild!

Kr,
Keata

Hello Xyv.

We at Faster than Lag are currently looking for people (Ranged dps) for Shadowlands, so i hope that you will give us consideration.

You can read more about us here

I have added you on btag aswell so we can have a talk and see if we will match eachother in what we are looking for :slight_smile:

Best regards
Raelona

Dear initiative,

We can see your pleed for a new home and we also get that this is an difficult decision. If you would like to try our guild is always open for you to join. Our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. our goals is to make Hydra great again! We are a social guild who does raiding on Normal, Heroic and if we can mythic. We also do a lot of Mythic dungion runs and other small fun events. So do you want a active, endgame, social and most of all fun guild let us know and you can try us out. and if you dont like it you can always leave but you will always have a home or place free at Hydra :slight_smile:

With much love,

Hydra social leader DarthDDB (Stormscale horde)

Hello Xyv :wave:

Maybe this will be something for you :

:amphora: Ancient Souls :amphora: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory):
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

Tathi :tulip:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733

Hey! :slight_smile:

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?
we are a new guild currently looking to take on all classes and specs so your choices are wide open. We will be raiding Friday and Sunday and are looking for raiders who are want a chilled out, relaxed atmosphere. We’re currently looking at starting out on normal difficulty, and while it’s unlikely we will be pushing Mythic content, with the right players I have no issues going into HC.

Please, take a closer look at our recruitment info and feel free to add me for a chat on B-Net. If you would rather talk on discord, that can be arranged too.

Hi mate “Pandemic” is a new guild formed on Argent Dawn Alliance,
Our raid days are Tue/Thu 21:00-00:00 server time with an option alt run on a Wednesday. Our goal is to go straight at hc and then progress into being a mythic guild.
I’ve added you on btag, or give me a message on discord if you want to talk more
Venomous#9127

Hey Xyv there have been quite some guild that alrdy reacted but never hurts to try!
We are looking for players like u flexible, mature, skilled and mostly social. This is our recruitment copy paste maybe you are interested! anyway GL HF. Devision is a newly created guild created by reunited veterans. Created for just a select few, with the goal to create a wel organized, social and mostly wel performing group of online friends. We will be focused on clearing PVE content such as pushing high keys and mythic raiding (2 day raiding guild). Most of us like to push pvp rating aswel, but that will be a side thing. We are not only looking for the typical “pro” players, that’s just the basics. We are looking for mature, social and fun people to play with. Who are active, self-critical and mainly already driven to be the best. Our standards are high, and we will choose quality over quantity every time. We know it’ s quite a commitment to start a new group but we are very optimistic we can reach our goals, and make a solid group of epic players that might become online/irl friends. We would love to hear from you! If you are interested contact Alekker#7538 on discord.

We Also have quite some streamers in our ranks and will be thinking about a smart way to help our guild and our streamers build an awesome community. And maybe take the guild to another level… who knows. So streamers are also welcome!