Returning player looking for raiding guild

Hello all !

As the title does do elude, I am looking for a new guild to call my home.
I am returning to WoW after quite a long time. The last time I actively played the game was back in Wotlk.

I Have raiding experience from those days and before. But going by a couple of video’s of modern Heroic/Mythic raids, my experience is probably really out of date. And I will also be rolling a new character on a new server. So I see myself as a rather new player again. Although the fire on the floor is probably still hot.

I am looking to join either of the following 2 servers:

Draenor ( Horde Side )
Silvermoon ( Alliance Side )

I am pretty open to all the classes/specs, although I prefer a DPS spec/class at the current moment.

I am not much into pvp or any variations of it, so im dodging pvp realms.

As for raid days I prefer a guild that raids 2 days a week, from 20:00 to 23:00ish.

If any raiding guilds are interested in a returning player, making his way back to the raiding scene, please let me know :slight_smile: !

And if I forgot any important information, do let me know !

With Kind Regards,

Splithorizon ( Or whatever my future character name will be lol )

Hi there Splithorizon!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787. We’re not against getting people going again from breaks or anything either. Life happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey there

Solar Noctis on the Frostwhisper/Bladefist/Zenedar realms are currently looking for more members! We are a casual raiding guild, that also do a few more activities throughout the game! Please feel free to read our recruitment post on the link below! If you have any questions or would like to have a chat, please feel free to add me to battle tag! Thank you and hope to speak to you soon :slight_smile:

Hiya Mate,

I have added !
Hope to speak to you soon.

We are on silvermoon alliance who are looking for new raiders if interested :slight_smile:

Hi Splithorizon
First of all, Welcome back!
If you willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink: