Returning player looking guild!

Hey all :slight_smile:
So i haven’t played this expansion because of irl but now planning to return and get familliar whit stuff again and prepare decently for shadowlands raiding and mythic+.
I am 29 years old played this game since cata .
Have okish raiding experience.
Mainly i wanna get back into raiding and have a good and friendly people arround me :).
Considering atm warlock or rogue, what i am planning to use as main on shadowlands allso(probably warlock) .
Some1 is intrested to offer me home and have serious plans for raiding on shadowlands . Please let me know and lets have a chat my btag is Maestery#2432

Welcome back to the game! If you don’t mind helpign witht he building up of a new guild, I’d like to put forward Instinct on Chamber of Aspects Horde. We are a braqn new 2day guild aiming tog et cutting edge every tier come shadowlands.

If you’d like to chat please add me on discord: CoAGuildRecruitment#1378

Hi @Xulyn, if you like to play on a not-so-very-crowded server, I’d like to invite you to Eonar/Vek’Nilash/Blade’s Edge.
This realm group would be more fun with more players like you.

I wouldn’t recommend my own guild (it does not aspire serious raiding at current), but there are a fair amount of guilds around that might offer you a place that feels like home.

Hope you’ll enjoy the game as much as before!

Hey there
I’ve added you on bnet for a chat. :slight_smile:

< Core Elite > are currently recruiting to bolster our team for Shadowlands.

Our goal as a guild is to create a place where people can enjoy and progress PvE/PvP in a relaxed, fun atmosphere without worry.

Hey, not sure if you’re alliance only but if not, our H guild on twisting nether are recruiting for SL raiding. I’ll link our post below.

Hey Xulyn,

We’re a laid-back group on Draenor [H] called Strange Loop. We’re currently raiding HC Nya casually on saturdays 21:00-23:00 ST, with the goal of expanding into mythic in Shadowlands. We are older players so we are most active in the evenings. I’ve added you on bnet (Syngian) so we can discuss further, if you are interested :slight_smile:

Check us out and see what you think :slight_smile: [A] 2 Day Mythic Guild: Natural Competition Recruiting For Shadowlands

Hope you can consider us !