Returning player seeking forever home

Hey community,

I am recently returned and actively seeking an active guild for all levels, with a strong focus on the social aspect with a healthy dose of Mythic+ and raiding.

I still have many 120s scattered across various servers but am open to starting totally fresh in order to give me more side content as a way to prevent boredom.

Ideally I can start a class that is needed and eventually get to the gear grind in order to hopefully step into end game content with the guild. Currently I prefer a Horde guild as I’ve done the Alliance side for many years previously, last time I was Horde was TBC but I am of course open to staying Alliance.

My ideal times would be between 20:00 and 23:30 on weekdays, and possibly a little more open on weekends. I have spent 13 years as a Healer (Holy Pally PvE and Disc Priest PvP) but am open to try other roles if the help and patience is there. Raiding is definitely something I’d like to return too with a main focus on gaining Curve each tier but I am open to early mythic bosses too.

Like I mentioned previously, there must be a strong social aspect and no cliques that may drive new players away. I don’t want to end up feeling ignored or pushed out, I simply wish to find the friendship that this game used to provide.

Pop your btag and a reply here and I’ll be sure to add you should I find it interesting. Alternatively you can add me on Ashalfa#2613 or through Discord Ashalfa#4903 which I have access to all day.

Hi Mistchi! Our active, friendly horde guild on Magtheridon could be the new WoW home you seek!
We have lots going on in the guild, with normal and heroic raids throughout each tier, plenty of M+ dungeons (including organised events), social events and people grouping up for all kinds of stuff. Plus an active Discord and people grouping up in other games or just hanging out and having fun!
All our raids/events run 2100-2300 server time. We get Curve each tier for everyone who wants it.
We currently have quite a few healers so won’t always have a healer spot available. We always have space for more DPS and healer/tank offspecs are very welcome!
We regularly run low mythics to help people gear up or get used to a new character etc. So there are always opportunities to get end game ready with some lovely guildies.

If our guild sounds like somewhere you’d like to call home then let’s chat! I’ve added you on Discord (Tea003#8087) :blush:

I would like to reroll aswell :smiley: Could you add me on discord aswell :P?

Hey Ash!

At Casual Pizza Cats we’re always recruiting players for our community :slight_smile: You can read our recruitment post here:

If you’re interested, you can also check out our Discord server where you’ll find a ton of info about who we are and what we do. You can also find our application form there: https://discord.gg/eaGrEjM

If you have any questions, you’ll be able to find me in the Discord server (Laura / Orruuc)!

We might be what you’re looking for.
Casual raiding, small group that emphasises the social aspect with an active discord interaction.
Check us out in

Cya around.

1 Like

I have started a horde guild with a friend over at draenor called Deceit. We are a relatively small community as of now but are looking to grow even bigger. We are going to do heroic progression in 8.3, and continuing with mythic if times allow it. We run mythic+ frequently. What we focus on building the community-feeling and getting people who actually want to play together, no matter the content.

I added you on discord to discuss a bit more, seems easier to have a conversation than write a post covering everything ^^

Currently chatting with 2 guilds, 1 is established but I’m yet to decide on a main class and the 2nd guild is still in the planning stages with no set times for future raids. This means I’m still open to talking to other guilds while I keep tabs on the 2 interested guilds.

Online through Bnet everyday so easy to contact.

Hi Mistchi, if you haven’t chosen yet please do take the time to consider us too. We are one of those old style guilds with a true community that feels like times long past that you mentioned in your post. We are called Fury and we have been active, social and raiding as a guild together on Silvermoon since 2007 and we have weathered every expansion to date. We have 2 raiding teams (Chillers for HC and Killers for Mythic progression) so that no one is left out regardless of skill level. We have a very social core that is always keen to welcome new people into the fold - but really welcome them, not say hi and move on. We do many m+ together across the teams every week and I really feel that the guild is a ‘home’ not just a place to log on. Having said all that we are hugely actively looking for a Holy Paladin for our Mythic raiding team for now and planning ahead for 8.3 so your pick of class you are experienced with suits us down to a T. Please get in touch if any of this appeals to you! Asta#2730

Should also mention our raid times suit you as we raid 2x a week, Mon and Wed 19.45-23.00 :slight_smile: (kick off at 20.00)

Erasure is a friendly social guild looking for new members! If you are looking for a guild, who focus on a good community, fun and helping each other?
We are active on Discord and always up for a chat.