Returning player seeking new friends

Hey to all who read this,

As mentioned in title, I am freshly returned and looking to make new friends in preparation for TWW. Currently I am enjoying MoP remix but still have plenty options on retail, although I haven’t been active since DF launch.

My plan so far is to enjoy casual play and eventually get back into a guild environment, the important thing for me is to make new friends and re-fill my friends list. I have been an avid player since vanilla with several small breaks in this time, playing all roles.

I will likely remain on a smaller server and cross realm guild in the expansion as I enjoy the less busy zones. I’m happy to do any form of PvE with a non elitist approach. I will start a guild search at some point soon but it’s not a high priority currently.

Nireland#2665 is my tag.

Good morning Xu,

reading your post, i think you should give this post a view:
Small family-like guild recruiting HC raiders to continue AotC focused raiding in TWW - Recruitment / Looking for Players – PvE - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

A small family like guild on a not to busy realm is looking for more active people in preperation for TWW.

Have a nice day!

Wiznix