Returning player to Silvermoon LF guild

Hey there!

I’m a newly dinged hunter on Silvermoon recently migrated from Argent Dawn, i am an experienced raider looking for a new place to settle in, im currently in a gearing phase which shouldnt be too difficult given how im used to it by now.

Im fully aware of mechanics when it comes to raids etc, friendly active and social person with a dark, yet friendly humor.

I’m currently playing Hunter while leveling a Shaman on the side, hoping to find a guild, preferably a raiding one that raids atleast twice a week, have a Paladin friend aswell so would been great if there would been room for both of us in the future.

If you want to get in touch for a chat feel free to add Falewin#21224 to Bnet!

Hi there,

We are currently recruiting for 2, have a look and see if you think we would be a good fit.

If not happy hunting :slight_smile:

Hi there Tòggléy,

Call of the Void is currently desperate for ranged DPS, and I was hoping we might be a good fit for you!

We currently raid 2 times a week on Monday and Tuesday, starting at 20:00 until 23:00 server time.

Our progress at this time is 5/9 HC, but i’m afraid we have no real want to progress into mythic content at this time, we usually get to farming and drop to 1 raid day if we clear on the Monday.

Please see my full recruitment post at: [A]Call of the Void - SILVERMOON

I am always contactable at wilsonnxo#2881 on battle. net

Many thanks!

Hey guys appreciate the offer ^^ i have already decided to accept a formal invitation through Bnet invite so i’m grateful for the invites, i’ll keep you guys in mind in case it’s not a fit for me!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.