Returning player

Hello everyone,

I am a returning player from way back in the WOTLK days.

Stopped vanilla before Cata came out and now Classic has drawn me back in.
Especially since in Classic I found a amazing guild that is the perfect blend between social and raiding.

Since Classic requires a sub anyway and it comes with retail attached, I wanted to give that a go aswell. Especially with SL coming out, I am looking forward to jumping back in.

Are there any alliance guilds out there (I used to play alliance and I still do, its my favorite side) wwho would welcome new (returning) players back in? That do both the social side and the raiding side of things?

I imagine I have a lot to learn once I get back in, since the game changed so much since its initial release.

Welcome to retail Telandros!

With the right guild I bet you’ll have a blast aswell, it always comes down to the people you play with.

I could have a guild for you, depending on what you’re looking to play. Gonna post my guild ad in case you’re interested:

Either way, for Alliance I’d recommend Silvermoon or Ravencrast, would suggest looking for a guild on those forums or in the guild recruitment forum. “Looking for Players - PvE” ain’t the most visible place.

With wishes that you find a place that sparks your wow hype,
Dostoievski

1 Like

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: As you can see, I am new to the forums aswell. Send you a request on discord (Astralseer). Would love to have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, Add me on discord :slight_smile:
Miester#0905