Returning player

Hi there! I’m a returning player.
I haven’t really played since legion. And now I’d like to find a guild to call home again. I like to raid, do mythic + and chill with my guild.

I’m experienced in several classes but really prefer to play my DK still levling

have played since tbc days on an off Been raiding since vanilla and raided every expansion except mop and cataclysm. The guilds ive been in the past was quite hardcore after something more chilled and relaxed
Also i dont gt online to around 20.15 st

Transfer is possible.

Do leave a reply here if you think I’ll fit in with you guys! :slight_smile:

Hello! I am the guild master of Visual.

We are looking for more people to bolster our ranks in 8.3 as well as in Shadowlands. Our main focus though is building a stable roster of raiders for Shadowlands.

You may be thinking: Why us? Well, we have experience from both ends. Our raid leader has cutting edge experience and we have players who have recently just picked up the game for the first time. We want new players to grow into the game and be ready to hit the ground running to get curve in Shadowlands as soon as possible (and you veterans). We also want to dip our toes into the mythic ocean. (We can’t promise you how fast we will get to mythic as we first need a stable roster.)

What do we expect from you?

· You must have a sense of humor.

· Know your class. If you are not sure what to do, we will point you into the right direction.

· Be prepared for raids, i.e. have enchantments, pots/food.

· Know the tactics to the fight. This will be provided to you on Discord.

· Be on time.

The end goal is to have new players and veterans under the same roof where the veterans share their experience with new recruits.

Raid days : Wednesdays/Sundays 20:00-23:00

current progress 12/12 HC

For any more questions or to join us right away, add me on: sloth#21572

Hi Aveonar! Welcome back to the game :slight_smile:

Vicarius is a new guild recruiting for shadowlands , we are based on Horde-Kazzak and we are building a small community ready for the launch to level and get into Heroic raid progression and eventually mythic. We are a few friends who have met through wow and also some new recruits :slight_smile:

If you want a chat or to know some more information feel free to add me on bnet: Sarah#23943 or discord Chii#1299

Hi Aveonar,

I run a small, laid-back guild on Draenor [H] called Strange Loop. We are currently casually farming Nya HC on Saturdays 21:00ST-23:00ST whilst we wait on Shadowlands. We are currently looking to expand our roster with the goal of raiding mythic in Shadowlands.

I initially founded the guild as a reroll guild in 2019, so our guild culture is relaxed and learning-focused. You won’t find any elitism here - though that doesn’t mean we aren’t all dedicated to mastering our classes :slight_smile: Our players are mostly older, so we are most active in the evenings.

If this sounds like your thing, feel free to contact me on bnet at Syngian#2451 or Discord at Syngian#0781.

Hi! We are a newly formed guild with a semi-hardcore attitude to raiding :slight_smile: Our discord community is growing and is a great place for levelling, m+, mog runs and more. We are a 2 night raiding guild starting at 20:30 realm time on Twisting Nether.

Here is our recruitment thread if you have a moment:

Please message any of our officers on discord if you have any questions.