Returning player

Good afternoon. My name is Steve, i am 34 married and a father of 1. I work in a busy warehouse on my feet all day and like to play video games in my spare time as a means of relaxation and stress relief.

I have been playing WOW on and off since Vanilla. During that time i have played most classes at max level and have raided on most. However due to time commitments and family/work balance this hasn’t been a thing for a couple of years.

I am looking for a place to call home, with an active Discord, where people hangout and chat whilst playing. Somewhere that does mythic dungeons at all levels (not just the big stuff). A place that’s friendly and helpful with a good atmosphere and people that understand that its a game and real life does get in the way.

I would like to raid again, but probably cant commit to anything heavy as i do not get online to around 19.15 uk time , so i do understand that isn’t ideal for every guild out there. But i am willing to learn, listen and help where i can.

If you think you have the guild that would accept a old player like myself, then please add me on discord or reply on here.

I don’t mind re-rolling or starting on a fresh server, Alliance or Horde i don’t mind.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this

Cheers

Discord - Andrewj#9855

Hey there!

Sounds like you more or less described Ministry of Silly Wipes =P
Please have a read through of the thread i linked, and if you’ve questions or are interested in joining, please add me for a chat!

Westie#2496 on discord and bnet