Returning player

Returning to WoW with the main goal of making new friends, looking for a guild to help facilitate that! Have past heroic-raiding experience as a healer, now looking to return to a more casual setting as a DPS to dip my toes back in the waters of raiding.

Looking for a guild that primarily does normal raids or relaxed heroic runs but not aiming for mythic. Ideally I´m looking for smaller, inclusive communities that mainly communicate by text (outside of raiding and M+ of course), as I have some anxieties over voice chat.

I have not played much this expansion just hit 70 recently on my lock

In return I´m bringing fairly reliable attendance i dont normally get online to around 20.30 - 21.00 server time , good attitude, plenty of patience and likely endless hours of entertainment as a returning player who´s going to make every single mistake there is to make before I get my bearings. not looking to get boosted etc i like putting the effort in to gearing etc

Discord : Andyi#6937

Hey, welcome back to the game.

We’re a small guild based on Draenor currently seeking DPS, and you sound like our sort of player :slight_smile:

I’ve linked one of our more recent recruitment posts to give you an idea of what we’re about and sent you a request on Disc. Please drop us a line if you think we might be a fit for you.