Returning RPer looking for RP

Hello. I’m looking to get back into roleplay after taking a pretty long break from World of Warcraft. I’m autistic and can be awkward around new people, so I’ve been struggling to do walk up roleplay on my own.

I’d love to join a small or new RP guild. Currently, my TRP3 has been wiped. I figured I may as well look for people to RP with, or a guild to join, before writing up a new character. Just so I can make their biography fit better with existing lore for their IC guild/relationships.

Just looking for friends to roleplay with really, it’s important to me that whoever I roleplay with is LGBTQ+ friendly, and just not mean to people in general. I’m also happy to just be friends with people, and we can RP some time, doesn’t have to be a guild.

7 Likes

Hi there! First of all, welcome back!

I think, based on what you’ve said, that my guild would be (hopefully!) a good fit for what you are looking for! I lead a guild which is very LGBTQ+ & ND friendly, and with a strong focus on a healthy & close-knit community of friends who like to do fun things! We’d be happy to help you out :fox_face:

I’ll leave the link to our forum post here, if you are interested!

3 Likes

Thank you! This guild sounds lovely, Im definitely interested.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.