Returning super-noob, keen, LFG w/a little mentoring

Hi guys,

(Doomhammer)

I have been in raiding guilds since EQ1, in many guilds. I would call myself a dependable raider who is competent but not super uber - I can follow instruction.

I bought the Azeroth bundle having not played in over 10 years. I have been pottering about and got my gear level to 305 but I am still overwhelmed by the sheer scale of the world. I just don’t know what to be doing except for Azeroth dungeons for gear.

I am looking for a friendly guild who might be able to invest a bit of effort in me to get me raiding. I will do the main work but will need a bit of direction. I have never raided in WoW, ever :wink:

I want to raid, not just potter about, so hopefully someone will see this and get in touch :slight_smile:

Hi,
Are you willing to reroll on a different realm or is that a deal breaker?

Regards,

Heya! If you are up for a server move we would be happy to welcome you into our guild :smiley:
We have lots of people willing to help gear people up and show you the ropes with raiding!

Hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat if you’re interested!

Thanks for the replies folks. I have to give it some thought about moving server. I wouldn’t be up for a reroll as I would have to level 1-120 again :wink:

Hi Tentimes

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We are on a different server but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a ranged Dps and a Warlock would be an excellent addition to our team.

As to helping you along the way learn the ropes, this is something that our guild would love to do. A lot of our members are currently rerolling to other classes and leveling up new alts so they could always advice and help out when they can :slight_smile:

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

I see many have replied already :slight_smile: Me and my husband have a guild on The Maelstrom, which we made in 2014, and is still going strong :slight_smile: We love to help people, and our guild members are very kind! If you want more info /w me ingame! Hope to hear from you! No need to choose one, add all of us :slight_smile: Regards; Sweetblond-TheMaelstrom or Anettehunter-TheMaelstrom! Eternally Condemned hopes to see you on a new realm with us :slight_smile: