Returning US MoP CE raider, LFG for Shadowlands

Hi All.

I’m planning on returning to the raiding/PvE scene for Shadowlands. A while till then but better to get an early start for prep. After moving back to EU from US a couple years ago and playing casually, I thought it was about time I made a fresh account and start anew on EU, as any hope of raiding with that 5-8 hour time difference would be impossible due to work times on my end. Not a fan of the 1/2AM raid starts!

The last time I raided competitivly was back in MoP, where i achieved Cutting Edge in every tier. After stepping back from the scene in WoD, I have been playing casually on various classes, but still managed to raid some what in a few tiers when I had time, HFC, ED, The NH, and ToS specifically.

(US Armory character showing raiding FoS’s https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/joely/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids)

I’ve continued playing casually on various characters during BFA and as you can see by this character and gear, I am far from being able to contribute right away. So realistically Shadowlands and the new tier would be the ideal place to start on that front, but I will be ramaining active till then, and a willing social body for future M+ runs etc.

A guild that is is active, friendly, social with some banter would be ideal, but at the same time I would like to progress somewhat in each tier and aim to complete as much of the content as possible, with raid times between ideally 8-11pm GMT but I am flexible for evenings. Realm transfer/faction change wouldn’t be a problem.

I bring Mythic experience in the following classes:

• Ret Pally

• Fury/Arms Warr

• Frost Mage

• BM/MM Hunter

• Shadow/Holy Priest

• Havoc DH

However, I’m very much ‘pro-guild’ so would be willing to roll any class/spec that the guild is looking for. I enjoy alt gameplay and changing classes, so main swapping would be no issue for me.

Apologies for this long essay, but if you had any other questions just give me a shout on BNet - kingjoel#21188

Hello there :slight_smile:

I think you’d be a great addition for our guild so I will add your btag for a further chat :slight_smile: I’ll also drop our recruitment post for a read through;