Rogue 207 ilvl and Fire Mage 206 ilvl LFGuild

Hello everyone :smile:
We are currently looking for a friendly and welcoming guild to join in the Draenor server. We would like to be able to find teammates to play M+ keys together and Raiding. We tried for a long while the LFG but it never really ends up well for either content.

The 2 guilds we have been previously in where communities that we got invited into by in-game friends, but once we joined we were left on our own: no plans for raids and no mention of guild mythic runs either. At that point what was the difference between being in a guild or on our own?

Both of us cleared 9/10 Normal Raid Castle Nathria (last guild had a exclusive heroic raiding group, in which we were not included) and until now we ran between +9/+10 mythic keys. We have no stress about the clearing on time or not, we just want to challenge ourselves and learn. Same goes for Raid we like the challenge and the excitement on clearing challenging content, we are very chill and are up for learning :muscle:

Our only “problem” is that we work way early in the morning, so raid runs that go longer or are after 21:30 are not possible for us to join. Other than that we are always on in the afternoon and always up for joining in any content :smiley:

Thanks a lot :blush:

Hey there, we might be just what you’re looking for. Please look us up and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! I’m from the guild, Eternal Honor [EU-Draenor]! We’re looking for new recruits and you guys seem to be the perfect description of members we’d love to start playing with! :grin:

About being left on your own, you don’t have to worry about that! We have quite a few active guildies that play throughout the day. I assure you that they will be willing to help out, teach, push keys and chill with you guys!

Our raiding days are Thursdays and Saturdays starting at 19:00 until about 22:00. I know you’ve said you cannot join raid runs that are longer or are after than 21:30 but, we can make some arrangements! :laughing: :+1:

If you’re interested or want more information, feel free to add me via Discord: maelixy#7089

We hope to hear from you, thank you! :relaxed:

Hey there, if you are still searching for a place to call home we might be a decent fit for you. We are in the build up so it might be a good place to fit right in and challenge higher keys/raids with the guild. I’ll leave you a link to our post. [H] <Reverie> new mythic raid guild