Rogue LF raid guild

Hey hey people!
With 10.2 on the horizon I’m on the lookout for a new guild to call home.
I’m mainly looking for a semi-hardcore guild that aims for Aotc but don’t have any issue of pushing into mythic as well.
For raiding days I’m happy to go on any evening except fridays/saturdays and preferably you have a 2 or 3 nights a week schedule.
My experience consists of various Aotcs spread out over the expansions with some mythic kills sprinkled in here and there. Been raiding in Wow and other games since 2008-ish so i know the deal by now.
Otherwise I’m a dude from Sweden who enjoy the social aspect of the game just as much as raiding so will happily be part of random banter on disc during the evenings outside of the raid days whilst doing keys or whatever else seems fancy for the night.
I’ll happy transfer server for the right guild, right now I’m on Tarren Mill.
If you have a guild which might be the right fit I’ll happily have a chat and go over more with you.
Thanks!

Sounds like there could be a place for you at Above the Lore - Stormscale EU.

We’re newly formed this season with a mix of experienced, new and returning players so we’ve spent much of our time trying to expand and getting stuck into M+. Now, with season 3 not so far away, we’re looking to expand our roster and put together our dedicated weekly raid team. Will likely be a 1-2 night schedule with AOTC in mind. Unsure whether or not the guild would progress onto Mythic but time will tell. The majority of our members are from the UK / Sweden / Finland and all English speaking with an active guild discord server. If you think we could be right for you hmu to talk :slight_smile:

Bnet: QweggyD#2216
Discord: Qweggla

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment page: Purgatorium recruiting

Dont join the guild of the rogue. Absolute trash that’s super toxic. leaves mid keys and super toxic

Yep, I’m the toxic one, says the man chasing my name up all over the forums. Get a grip :rofl: