Rogue looking for a PvE guild

Hi me and a feral druid friend is looking for a raiding guild with plans to step into mythic in Uldir / Dazar’alor.

A little about me, I picked up raiding again in late wod cleared HFC on heroic got some mythic kills but not much more than that due to low attendance from other members, cleared EN on HC on my DH and got some mythic kills but once again didnt get much further than that due to low attendance / motivation from other players in the guild, played some during NH tier but decided to take a break due to guild drama and the guild falling apart.

I got back during antorus cleared HC no mythic there sadly due to low attendance, at the start of bfa i decided to try my luck at alliance, rerolled to a warlock and got 8/8HC 1/8M. After a while i wasnt really feeling alliance anymore and decided to go back “home” to horde and back to my old rogue.

Im looking for a guild with the intention of stepping into mythic every tier, but that also has a friendly environment as i am a very social person once i feel like “home” in the guild, so if you use discord thats a huge+ for me.

if you have anymore questions or are interested feel free to message me in game on my rogue Euth, or add my btag Clarre#2772

1 Like

Hey there! Home is where the horde is :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the guild guys!

Thank you ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.