Rogues needs a buff right now!

First, I don’t (need to) protect anyone. Secondly, I don’t even know the other poster.

But when you refer to someone’s IQ, you better make sure you are above average yourself (and I don’t mean in inches…).

Ehh… I don’t know about that one.

Although I think Outlaw is doing alrightish for itself in PvE. Its far from great.
But the problem isn’t that someone else is on top, or that we are “last”. The problem is the differences being so monumental.

I can only agree with people when they bring up arguments that specs with very heavy AoE capabilities are also doing top of the line ST damage. That kind of goes against the idea of having to choose a spec for the job. You shouldn’t be having singular specs doing everything. Doing either/or encourages people to make choices and thats kind of been the idea of specs for the longest time. But its a bit lost now…

I don’t agree with a hybird “tax” perse. As you can’t be 2 specs at once.
But specs individually should have strongpoints AND weaknesses. Not just strongpoints.

1 Like

I didn’t go more in depth but I did mean “there has to be lasts with a significant difference with the rest”. Indeed, in an ideal world everything would be close, but in reality it’s not possible. Sure, blizzard could make everything even now and in raid on ST fights. But then, on M+ there would be even more disparity. On cleave fights too. In the future too, as all specs scale differently with stats. And so on. Since you can’t have everything even everywhere, no field will have everything even lest one field gets messed up too much.

That’s a serious deal, yeah… how they made this happen is a mystery.

1 Like

I really wish they would go back to the LK model of class balancing with major changes a lot more often. I know a lot of people disliked it but at least it kept the game fresh and everyone relevant at one point or another.

These days it just feels like you roll a dice at the start of an xpac and if you get a good roll you’ll be relevant for the next 12 months whilst others are massively overshadowed for equally as long. That doesn’t feel great at all.

Put PvP aside.

Rogues NEED PvE buffs, no matter what. I does not matter if you see one or two rogues in MDI or what ever. That does not mean anything.

Feint nerf, which is huge
No Raid utility (give us smoke bomb 10% back)
…get an idea how to fix our class, simple.

Rogue is far from fine.

That’s because of bad class design, there are classes more damaged and ignored than rogue, dk is one of them, i encourage you to go BOS frost and see for yourself, I’m consistently top dps with obliteration with a class that’s near bottom tier. Why can I make it work and you not?

because you’re comparing yourself with bad players

5 Likes

I guess if this didn’t happen blizzard you need to ruin rogue more. How can you make the best melee class even worse? So everyone should play balance and mm hunter do you want this? or we need to wait for balance tuning? in mythic+ 2 affixies are melee killer. no one want melee in 2 same week. eehm… you will lose a lot of ppl if u keep doing like this. hybrid classes doing top dps everywhere. pure dps going lower lower and lower. ah except hunters and mages ofc. they always OP. if u cant fix this. everyone will play blue and green soon. lets raid with 15 hunter or 15 mage. yeah its good.

3 Likes

Yo but for real now, outlaw is still more than decent in m+, easy S tier.

Sub does good damage, it may not be too but at least the spec flows and people play it, i mean jesus christ remember when it was literally the pits, it could be far worse.

The issue is assa. It’s stale AF, needs a complete overhaul. 1 clunky talent this expansion, and the merging of 2 skills in one were jokes.

Garrote still having a cd is murdering it in aoe/cleave, crimson tempest as a talent is a total joke, venomous wounds not proccing off it is just bad design.

It would be okey if it was a slow spec in ST, but faster and faster in aoe, without having to rely on multi rupturing everything

And the poisons and bleeds tickle right now. Compare it with SP, once they get the rotation rolling they melt you, assa still relies on envenom crits. That’s what Sub should do, big finishers, not Assa.

Not to mention the fact that the leggos are uninspired for rogues and the cov abilities are downright pathetic, but that’s borrowed power, the worse it is now the better when it’s gone

3 Likes

I also threw my 193 in the trashbin, it’s not made for Shadowlands, it should shine in single-target fights but it doesn’t come near classes that AOE DMG & Heal & Tank, they are superior at everything. Reroll like my guildies and I did, you have no choice, Blizzard doesn’t care about balancing, otherwise they wouldn’t have added a 4th mode called Torghast to make the balancing of classes even harder, instead they would make sure their other 3 modes (PvP, Raiding, M+) were balanced first before adding a 4th. By realising that you will reroll even if you don’t want to. It also took me some days of stuborness before I rerolled, but when looking at all other expansions you know nothing massive will change, they only listen to big streamers and pro’s.

2 Likes

I agree most of your ideas. But the current situation of melee is not “OK”. Not just rogues , Havocs , Fury warrs and most important is nearly everything in the game is “Anti-Melee”. I gave blizz like 2 weeks since its christmas. If they don’t fix anything about melee/rogue i m not gonna re-roll. Simply i ll put a break or quit to free servers like i did before. If a hybrid does best ST/AoE damage with their single spec also bringing utility like AMZ something is wrong in this game. Also let’s not forget “Stacking RANGE” meta is out of control atm.

1 Like

I seen a hunter shooting 42k with1 single cobra shoot wtf blizzard,really blizzard nerf rogue to the ground and then this?tbh starting to get the feeling I shouldn’t have bought this game now

2 Likes

Is this what huntr says?Have you ever played BFA?
Rogue nerf in season 2 and all, and in season 4 the same BM was stronger 20-30% more dps than rog in m+

1 Like

have the same boring feelings on ru forum?
i played both rogue and hunter whole bfa, rogue was main s3/4
don’t be mad for no reason kekw

p.s if i will post from other char you will lost the point of your message, so, the point of comparing with hunter was out of logic

peace <3

Yes, it was the main one for shroud and control

Agreed. It’s pretty insane that many ranged classes are safer to play in PVE and they also deal more dmg. MM hunter for example really is something else, very good AoE and insane single target damage. Ret palas feel stupid too, very good dps and very good defences, I’d feel bad as warrior.

rogue needs nerf even more!

1 Like

Hmm… 4k Achievements, zero PvP experience.

Yea, rogues need more nerfs. The last one wasn’t enough.

1 Like

Rogues needs a buff, not in PVP though… but in PVE

2 Likes

This is the problem with people, reroll… stop rerolling and just play your class you’ve always have.
This way blizzard just has to fix problems instead of players doing it for them.
The wow community is to big of a losers of life league…
it’s a game that exists out of pixels when you die irl you will have achieved NOTHING other then wasted your time and fun in your life…