Roleplaying Guild Map

Not a Guild Leader or anything myself, but just wanna say this is an amazing tool :smiley: Haven’t seen anything like this before, at least not for roleplaying purposes.

1 Like

This looks great! Just threw us up there as well!

2 Likes

I miss The Sha’tar.

Cool idea bro

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Seems like our lovely thread has been unlocked once again!

Since the new expansion has been announced, do you still want an update to the new map that is coming?
If so, I also plan on making the map more seamless to stop the continous page-clicking but I’m still sketching on that idea. Regardless, let me know how you feel, if you don’t mind!

1 Like

I really like this idea and wanted to get our guild in the site too, however there seems to be a problem with logging in and sending the activation links, could you explain please?

Hello guys. Are there any Illidari based guilds still active and roleplaying? I am looking for one.

Thank you! I have added The Stormwind Library!

Heyo folks, an update for Shadowlands will be out as soon as the expansion is released.

2 Likes

Added The Light Watch Order to the map.

Eastern Kingdoms, Western Plaguelands, Hearthglen.

I added my kul tiran military guild The theramore anchor.

Added the Azure Dawn to the map.

Eastern Kingdoms, The Hinterlands, Quel’Danil Lodge.

This is awesome indeed. Just added my own guild in there. Looks amazing and really helps for when we are looking for others to interact with in the area =)

1 Like

This is nice, i’m glad its being used and updated. I will make sure the guilds in the Gilnean community are aware of this map and to put them selves on it as well.

2 Likes

Can now state that my new start-up, Umbrage Decorum, has been added to this map as well! Seems like a lovely tool that I’ll be trying to get people to use from now on.

2 Likes

Cheers folks, I appreciate the positive feedback!
I’m going to be updating the map so it’s updated with Shadowland’s map, do bare with me while I do so. I’ll also look into removing inactive guilds again so it isn’t getting clogged like before. Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

EDIT:

The map has now been updated!

Shadowlands can now be accessed from the top left corner on the Azeroth map. I have also removed some of in-active guilds and set some guilds to pending removal - So if you have added your guild to the site, log in and confirm your activity, cheers folks :))

2 Likes

This is a good thing, really heps out when I mout and about =)

1 Like

For new Rpers aswell as for old, this is a great map.

1 Like