Roleplaying undead kaldorei

How about Kal’do’rei? Or Night’elf?

4 Likes

i think playing an un’dead kal’dorei could w’ork.

5 Likes

amagawd, thats so offensive.

They want to be called ‘‘livingly challenged’’

1 Like

It can be done, but again it’s a bit of a forced narrative to:
a) deem your death as a tragic and sorrowful moment of your life, one that’d give you resentment towards Elune and Tyrande
b) praise and serve the one that ‘cursed’ you with undeath and destroyed your kingdom

I mean, the first Forsaken culture was based exactly against that point. Not saying it’s impossible, it’s part of blizzard’s narrative, but just a bit meh.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

The valkyr simply shows them the “truth of the world” which makes them doubt and discard what they believed.
Sure it makes less sense to side with the enemy but on this ground she is not the enemy any more, she is a liberator (from life, lie, what ever).
And at such a point unlike the mindless undead who only kill, these dark risen night elves may believe that they should bring it to more people because that is the truth.
Not unlike the multiple truths of the void against the singular truth of the light.

1 Like

Basically this, it seems to be implied that the Val’kyr give them a lil’ sweet-talk into their weird wispy ears to make them convert. There’s no straight “I HATE TYRANDE/ELUNE/THE NIGHT ELF RP SCENE (delete as applicable) NOW” thing going on, they’re definitely being manipulated into it before they pass on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.