Rouge and Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello!

We are two friends that is looking for a Mythic Guild that we might end up calling home.
We are looking for someone that has around the same experience as us, which is 10/12 on mythic and Carapace on 27%. We are playing horde at the moment, but we are ready to move faction if that is needed.

We have been trying a few guild that past time, but never found a guild we could see us self playing with in Shadowlands which is our plan.
We are hoping to find a guild that are pushing for Cutting Edge every tier.

We are hoping to find a guild that start around 20:00 Server time, the end does not matter for us.
More information about our charater’s comes below this

I play the Balance Druid.
My friend is the rouge and he mainly plays the bleed build.

Link to our Armory, Raiderio and Warcraftlogs, can not be included in this post, so text me if you need them and I will then send them to you.

It should be possible for you to find any relevant information about our charaters in any of this links above.

Feel free to text at any given time of the day, I will reply when I see it and have the time to repsond

Now to some of the more personal information about us.

About the Rouge:
His name is Mikkel and he is 32 years old, living in Denmark.

About the Druid:
My name is Aleksander, I am 29 years old and living in Denmark. I am a student at the University of South Denmark, where I am trying to be a Software Developer.

You can get in totch with me on Discord on on B-tag.
Discord: Armadillo#0781
B-tag: Armadillos#2202

Har sendt besked pĂĄ discord.

Hi :slight_smile: Although we haven’t and aren’t progressing in Ny’alotha, you may be interested in our guild for SL!