RP AD is it any good?

is AD a good RP server

Yes, for both factions (and also some neutral or hostile lore factions such as Sylvanas loyalists, Ebon Blade, Scarlet Crusade etc.).

7 Likes

It’s the biggest RP server on EU’s side at the moment and plenty of people from the other servers move over here because RP on their previous server is either dead or in poor quality compared to Argent Dawn.

3 Likes

All other EU servers have either been overwhelmed by people who have no desire to RP or just died down alltogether. A small tight-knit server community can be cool to someone, but realistically I’d go with AD where you have greater chance to have organic open world RP.

2 Likes

Yes! I’d been taking a break from WoW for several years but was convinced to come back to it (and AD) and while I was hesitant at first, I’ve been having nothing but a blast for the past couple of months.

1 Like

Some say… The Only One Left.

1 Like

westfall…

1 Like

Good or bad, it’s the only option left if you want a half decent RP population. Yes it has its problems, mainly OOCers and ERPers, but you’ll find a lot of great roleplay too. So I’d say give it a go.

7 Likes

Good server with quality, yes.

Can be good. Can be bad. Your only decent choice tho so.

If you stay out of goldshire, good rp will be found.

yes but in ten characters

4 Likes

it’s ok i guess

Short answer: Yes, absolutely.

Slightly less short answer: Not all the time everywhere but give it a go, you’ll find people you like.

1 Like

It’s the best… The best in the EU…
Long live AD!

1 Like

As in my own experience:

You will encounter both good mannered and very toxic people on this realm there is no mid-ground unfortunately and i strongly encourage to tab general and trade chat in a separate channel too keep your insanity and mood up.

Alliance are the dominant faction and you will find a lot of openworld at many places.

Even tho horde is the less dominant the role playing exist! But very guild oriented, you will find openworld roleplay in small places such as Valley of Honor in Ogrimmar and Crossroad at Northern Barrens.

I would suggest too look up this community Known as PCU were a lot of like minded guilds makes events an all the fun bits.

Hopefully one of these guilds will be a suitable home for you here and hopefully wont feel a regret too give argent dawn a try. :star:

3 Likes

People have pretty much already said what there is to be said. Best you can probably do is find a RP concept you enjoy and a guild that it fits in. Then you are off to a good start.

Hope you will enjoy your time on AD!

1 Like

my sources say it is extremely based

Argent Dawn one of the (if not the) best Roleplay Servers I’ve been on.
You can find RP in the cities and sometimes outside.
As always be the one who starts rp but that just normal.
Don’t be afraid we are very welcoming :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.