RP community

Hey AD!

I was wondering if there are any RP communities out there. I transfered over to AD in spring hoping to RP which I did/do but very rarely. I found a guild that’s focused on PVE and even though they RP, we don’t do it as a guild.

However, I’d like to RP more often and I was wondering if there is any community out there that doesn’t require you to be in their guild for events & just social RP.

I’m mostly interested in blood elf RP but I’m not that picky.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Can’t speak for belf RP, but there’s a Discord community for Stormwind RP (not necessarily human-specific) and for Khaz Modan RP (again, not necessarily dwarf/gnome-specific).

For Alliance-side, the Storwind Discord is a hub of sorts. Events and the like are posted there by people looking to RP without the whole guild thing getting in the way. (Link code: XKUSKnp) There’s also once focused on Lordaeron/that end of the Eastern Kingdoms that isn’t really tied to any one race (Link code: K9qNnFF)

Horde-side is a little bit more difficult since I don’t think there’s anything resembling a central Discord hub for RP.

From my experience Horde side RP is massively guild events. You will see less public events as in Alliance.

There are also some BE only guilds, I’d invite you to check a bit their threads on this sub forum (can’t remember their exact names, sorry !).

Oooor join Alliance, become a Void Elf and join a VE guild :grin:

There’s a few listed here

5 Likes

I’ll check this out, thank you!!

Thank you all for the replies <3, but I want to stick to horde.

1 Like

Blood elves have a Blood Elf Community on Discord. The link is here:
https://discord.gg/VYuT8m

(It’ll expire though in a day, so use that quick! I couldn’t find a permanent one on there.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.