RP Guilds that Raid?

Was wondering if there are any RP guilds that do any kind of raiding even at normal level?

I am sure others have this also, but feel like I have “completed” shadowlands at this point until summer. I have dipping into mythic raiding, completed keystone and got to the highiest rating I can get to in PVP (2100), so looking for something bit new.

Feel like doing some RP dungeons / raiding might be fun. Planning to level a Gnome warrior (as they are cool). Have only lightly done RP (mainly play horde on AD), but feel will breathe life into game. Only really looking at lowish level raiding or dungeons like Normal raid / Heroic mythic dungeons etc. Obviously I need to get to 60 first and would plan to take my time to try enjoy the Alliance side of things probably leveling through cata.

Any help would be great.

2 Likes

Say less bro!!
If you’re interested in trying out some quality gnome roleplay the best RP guild (and the most active one on the server) is the Assemblage of Uld:

Whisper me in game if you wanna know more + join this awesome community
Also if you wanna raid the community AoU is in (The Pcu) has a raid team that is currently 9/10 heroic alliance side.

2 Likes

Comes to mind.

Edit: Just noticed you’d want to roll a gnome, in which case nevermind!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.