[RP PVP] Slithering of Soggoth - 29th 🦑

Whats this? An already developed plot-line with extensive interactions -AND- some old god shenanigans!?

Sign me up I say!

3 Likes

So I’d like to inquire on the ‘goal’ of this campaign from an IC level. We’re after the big bad void monster, yes?

I ask because I want to join on my Demon Hunter, who is a strictly neutral ( at least for now ) Illidari that wants no part in the Alliance - Horde war but has set out to fight the Void/Old Gods, so if the ‘official’ goal of this is to kill the Faceless Void I can join on him.

Count me in Perry! I wasn’t around for the first ones and I will arrive a day late, but its in Kaldorei lands and my Night Elves will rise to defend Kaldorei lands from any and all threats, be they Old Gods or Horde!

All shall fall before our might!

Tell it we are coming.

2 Likes

Time for Sorall to kill her former people, VENGEABCE FOR TELDRASSIL!

Sounds very cool and I can use Glacial Spikes?

Popcicles anyone? Gnome flavour!

1 Like

Shame it seems to conflict with [H/A/N Campaign] Ogrepowered; Azerite Island Hopping 🏝️.

3 Likes

not long now, ad friends…

3 Likes

not too long now, goobbert.
not too long at all…

4 Likes

Only a few more days to go before this epic campaign kicks off.
As the others have said, nice and cool.

1 Like

Undead to hunt? Tempting. Very tempting. It would be a good opportunity to escalate our attempts to wipe them ou-

I mean, a good opportunity to aid the Kaldorei, as we sympathise with them for having a home over run with undead. Yes. That.

1 Like

Gamers unite!

Let us embark on this epic venture.

2 Likes

The now-blackened earth of Darkshore rocks and rumbled as goblin machines unleash barrage after barrage of artillery at the remaining night elven holdouts in the area.

Great trees topple and fall after standing for hundreds of years to be used as fuel for the Horde’s conquest.

In response, the Kaldorei’s guerrillas soak the roads with blood while desperate rituals take place in the pale light of the moon.

Below, dark things stir…

Forces of the Alliance,

Though at this time we cannot afford to deploy our armies in full to deal with the Horde threat in Darkshore, due to a resent surge of Azerite rising from the earth there - perhaps unearthed by the artillery - a force of volunteers who are eager to shed blood has been authorised to land there in our name.

Be warned - there have been reports of dark magic haunting the woods. No doubt the work of the Forsaken…

If you have the stomach for bloodshed, report to Lor’danel - which has recently been liberated by the locals - before the 29th day.

Cmdr J. Halmere

Loyal soldiers of the Warchief,

Our fist closes over Darkshore - soon, the rebels there will be history. To make matters even better, Azerite has begun to erupt in the region.

You are to claim it for our masters and shed the blood of the Alliance, who will no doubt try to steal it from under our noses. If you are willing to win honour and glory for yourself, rally at the Shatterspear Warcamp before the 29th of this month.

For the Horde,

General T. Brutus

Of the three pieces of the accursed Song of Soggoth, one was lost forevermore to the Blight of the Undercity - yet in the great cosmic scheme of the true masters of Azeroth this is but a small inconvenience. The stars align, awakened by the blood and ash soaking Darkshore’s earth. The remaining two fragments, lost to the Horde and the Alliance over the years since the Song first haunted the dark woods, now find their way back home…

13 Likes

Let’s scalp some humans, mons!

1 Like

Contacts -

Horde: Perroy/Dreadbore/Pullo/Eirdarias

Alliance: Keltaniis

As with the other SoS campaigns, this will mostly be a sandbox and - again - unrestricted. There will most probably only be two scheduled events - ie. the hunt event that has become a traditional staple and a DM’d finale (the latter of which will probably have to be done outside of war mode)

This means that people will have to make their own fun but doesn’t mean I/the organisers will be incredibly hands off - as with the other events I will be running small NPC’d vignettes / encounters out in the woods to encourage people to explore & go around in smaller groups apart from the main battle (which will probably be between the Shatterspear Camp & Lor’danel as with last time) so keep an eye out for that

I am also interested in a small/limited number of people - ideally characters who have attended previous SoS campaigns & have been affected by the Old God-y stuff there to sign up for some targeted DMing:

The Slithering Brand

Haunted by nightmares and profane visions of madness planted into your mind by the horrors witnessed across Darkshore, Silithus and Stonetalon, you notice a curious mark forming on your hand. Though you cannot understand its meaning, it fills you with dread and a sense of dizzying power all at once.

You are able to perceive the schemes of long-dead Soggoth with greater clarity while marked, and can even call upon a measure of the Void’s power - though with a great toll on your own sanity. The Song drums in your head, attempting to turn you on your friends and allies and back into service of the Old Gods.

I will keep an extra eye on the guys who sign up / are selected & will run some fun /spooky encounters for them. Thank you Perroy, very cool!

You can let me know if you’re interested here or on Discord

I will be setting up a CrossRP channel for this later so keep an eye out

If you have any questions/feedback complaints you can contact me in AD/Discord: discord.gg/gCRHmZu

OK, epic, cya there

10 Likes

Only a few days left.

I hope you’re all ready!

1 Like

Can confirm, the Covenant will be there. We’ll be arriving in Lor’danel on the 29th, most like, if it’s not completely over run by the time we get there.

1 Like

Of course it will be overrun, what did you expect? ; )

1 Like

It will be overrun with Aeola clones!

1 Like

I wish there was a RP-PvE Old God related campaign, instead of putting a large part of the focus on that Alliance-Horde conflict! But I guess I’ll have to wait until a Void patch/xpac for it to happen.

1 Like

Contact the name ‘Vyst’ From Alliance.

He should give you more clearer details.