RP Servers- Like Argent Dawn shouldn't get 30% bonus

I’ve played Horde on Argent Dawn for many years, and it’s always been a large numbers of Alliance, ever since warmode was out I don’t think it’s fair that Argent Dawn get’s 30% bonus when they’re not shard with other Servers outside RP servers, I don’t care about getting ganked 24/7 as Horde i choose that, but if you did put the % of Alliance that has warmode on surely you’d see the wrong in it, compare to RP servers to Silvermoon etc where Alliance getting ganked everywhere, people camping in STV etc, I just think they should not be rewarded that much, and no not saying Horde on Argent Dawn should get bonus either, just think RP servers should have it’s own warmode Bonus Buff consider they don’t share servers with many others, sue me if you disagree if I offended anyone I am sorry.

9 Likes

I suggest return War Mode to one shard type, instead of split into normal/RP… as originally intended.

2 Likes

I am inclined to agree, AD gets the perks without the negatives associated with warmode.

Other realms can hop over to AD CRZ as it stands which should also probably be looked at if this was to change.

I do feel bad when I see a lone hopeful Horde show up for a supply chest in Nazjatar only to find a dozen Alliance already there, and it’s the Alliance who have 30% warmode bonus active. That doesn’t seem right.

3 Likes

This is off topic but what’s wrong with ur armory icon O_O

Horde should faction change to Alliance then and turn on Warmode, this should help tip the scales to be more even and render the bonus really low if more Alliance opt in for Warmode.

Keep in mind thats the exact advise I got during Warmode from BfA launch until 8.1 patch when Horde was both highest played faction while they had Warmode bonus in their favour.

Otherwise just remove Warmode all together, I want pvp realms back so I dont have to chase realm hoppers or run away from realm hopping raids.

3 Likes

I would agree but I have Alliance on RP realm so~

2 Likes

t̶͇̞͚͇̝̠̏̅̌̄̀̈́h̛̛͖̥̙̦̲̣̙͂̽̋e̵͔͙̹̗̜̍̈͒͒̋̃r̡̜̼̘̪̔̏̔̚͠͡͠ë̺̦̰͙̳͙̝́̈͐͊̆͛͜͞ i̲̻̣͈̯̦̎̏̌̀͠ͅͅş̗̰̘̝̤̠͔͈͐̉̀̿̀͠ n̵̡̨̯̗̯̹̜͍͙̫̐̽̄̎̈́͗̔͌͘̕ó͇̬̠̼͚̼̗̊̀̓̔t̷̨̨̠̗̠̞͓̒͗͛̂̈͞h͔̪͖͉̃͊̄͋͜͢͞ȋ̶͍͙͎͚͌̎̇́͗̇̔͢n̶̡̹̜̞̖͈͈͔̾̔͂̏͘̚͝g̴̨̪͓̞̜̀̒̾͛̚̚͜ w̷̨̭̲̪̥̬̜̏̋͊̈̽̍͢͠r̶̪̥̙̦̲͔̭̲̩̓̿̽͆̌͘̕o͔͙̠̼̼̫̮͛̏̃̊͆̅̂͜͟ņ̴̢̻͕̯͓́̏̓͂͂̇͑̍̚͜g̴̱̳̱̝̯͚̪͓̏͌̓̐̂́͘ p̸̼̮̗̐̽͆́͂͢͟͠l̴̛̤̩̰͈̘̞̗̄̊̓̔̀́̏͟͝͝ẽ̵̝̺̹̪̦͙̗̲̅͌͋̅͂͘͡a͇͕͖̻̲̓̃̉͊̌͟s̢̧̩̭͍̙̳̹̟̲͑̑̽̄̉̂͑͡e̵̺͚̖̎͌̓̒́̂͐͜ͅ r͇̠͈͇̣͖͗͊̓͊̒̓͊̀̃́ė̵̪̺̞̜͓͔̄͛͒̀̏̋͠m̴̢̛̥͓̩̗͋̽͂̅̌͊̅́͢͜a̵͎̱͈̲̳̔̋̐̈̍͘͘͘ǐ̵̛͔͖͖͉̳͎̘͚̭̀̃̌͋̂̐̚͟͞n̵̯̳̻͍͇͖̰̯̹̪̾̅̿̇͒̾̚ ĉ̱̬̻̥̪͉͎̜̃̑̒̆̑ą̸̼̱̗̦̗̬̹͋͗̋́͒̀́̌͠l̨̛̜̙̬̹̦̭̤̬̋̉̓̾̂̓i̖̭̯̱̩̱͌͋̊̚̕m̶̺̣̣͔̻̆́̽̌̀̏͒͢͞͝͞

6 Likes

Warmode should not hold any bonus at all.
It should be there, its good. i like it
But assoon as the 30% buff is gone, my warmode is gone. Untill then i enjoy the sweet and spicy bonus loot.

2 Likes

You misunderstand. If horde back then ALSO got the warmode on top of that, that’s what op’s discussing here.

You think it’s fair to compare your previous situation with this one? A long lasting one, may I add?

1 Like

Oh i am not comparing, I was mirroring the same advise horde was preaching during that patch.

Obviously it wont work anymore because everybody wants to stay in their favourite faction. But it just shows how the community reacted back then feels the same when youre the under represented faction in the realm while the enemy can reap the rewards.

Personally I am more in favour of removing the bonuses all together.

1 Like

Yes, that wasn’t the question. The question was why would you do that when you give advise to some totally different situation in the first place? The op isn’t asking for equal groups, he’s asking why the bigger group also gets the (helpful) buff. Not quite the same, is it?

I just feel war mode need to be balanced around the active shard, not cross server.

100 horde vs 50 alliance, give the alliance that bonus!

But, when your in some shard and see nothing but alliance, you do wonder why they still get 30% while we are stuck at 10%.

Ofc this will impact the lvling (when alliance char can lvl in thier start zone for 30% exp nowdays), but, i just feel the other is more fair.

2 Likes

Outnumbered bonus has nothing to do with shard balance. No one gets an extra bonus because outnumbered in a shard. It’s to increase outnumbered in region. The two shard types is the reason it seems unfair, reduce it to one pls blz.

Dude it has nothing to do with it being a RolePlay server, if someone preferred playing as Alliance then they must have the 30% wherever they play. This faction suffers in nearly every shard on Warmode there is no harm in only one RPG server taking benefit of it because Horde have been taking benefit of 10% and 15% Warmode bonuses for a long time with no threats, ehm except me.

Gnomes look messed up on the new forums

:upside_down_face:

Yes, yes there is.

Maybe they should look at ways to achieve more balanced server populations then bandaid problems?

• remove all racials that affect combat.

• offer free transfers to the alliance.

• introduce cross play between factions in PvE groups / raids excluding mythic.

• give alliance more non- humanoid options race choice wise.

Bring more to the table which will actually make people wanna swap to alliance. And offer the transfers for free for those who do.

Maybe even introduce a betrayal quest, so we can side with the alliance as horde races. Thus we could swap, then give a store fee to instantly swap.

Racials don’t have too much impact on world pvp since it is generally 2v5 or something like that but I would love to see removal of them in Mythic Raiding so that everyone would have equal chances on both sides. Heroic doesn’t matter it is already a preparation for Mythic.

Blizzard will never do this.

Excluding Mythic? Who needs crossfaction below Mythic, it is already required for Mythic rosters.

It is not about being humanoid, a humanoid race can look cool and interesting but when they have a big 70 years old retired grandfather beer belly that human won’t be a success or when it is a gnome with untransmoggable body parts.

As I’ve said before they will “never” allow this even if they do people won’t swap.

We don’t need horde players etc, we need an interesting internal story and it shouldn’t include Anduin the Spineless. Faction identity is important and I think there shouldn’t be something like Mercenary mode in the first place, if anything it encourages people to play Horde more since they are able to que for shorter times even when they prefer the adventegous faction.

The Alliance on Argent Dawn couldn’t fight there way out of a paper bag. Trust me I know I am one of them.

3 Likes